He turns you on in public

Damon: he smirks at you and eyes your body in a way that makes you swallow nervously. When he looks like that, you're the prey and he the predator.

Stefan: he whispers something dirty in your ear. It usually has you two holding on for a while before you give in and the two of you fuck in a private room.

Kol: he touches your hip and thigh as you walk causing you to gasp and feel a spark from the areas he brushed.

Klaus: he whispers that he loves knowing where your marks are, where you're most sensitive and what makes you scream. It's the one thing that has you on the bathroom sink while he begins to take off your clothes

Elijah: he possessively touches your leg and whispers that you're his, goddammit. It's enough to get you biting your lip and closing your eyes against the sheer lust.

Enzo: just before you go in, he presses you against a door, kissing and touching you. You want it to go further but as soon as you whimper, he smirks and pulls away, walking in.

Matt: he strokes your leg under the table, whispering how he loves how a badass Original can be turned into a royal mess for him.

Kai: he uses his magic to turn you on. He loves doing it against you when you're with Bonnie and Damon as he hates them for some reason but still, it gets you so horny.

Tyler: he kisses your neck lightly before touching the sensitive part of it causing you to shiver. He loves your shivers as he does so