Part 7

(This chapter contains violence so if you don't like violence I suggest you skip)

Minhee POV
Hey Minhee so I went to Taehyun's Boyfriend's house and his mothers house but Taehyun is not here he left Wonjin says. He left where the hell did he go Wonjin I ask. I believe he went to Gwangju that is all I can say because I don't know anything else He says. We are going to I am going to buy plane tickets for the first thing in the morning I say. Okay Wonjin says worried.

Okay I bought our plane tickets now let's go pack our stuff I say and go to Wonjin and I's shared apartments. I know Taehyun's boyfriend is protective of him but I will do whatever it takes to get Taehyun back to me even if it involves violence I will get him back.

(The next morning at the airport)

Come on Wonjin we are late our plane leaves in 10 minutes I say and after running at full speed we finally make it to our gate and we get on the plane.

Oh I got a hotel room for us Wonjin I say to him. Okay he says. What's wrong Wonjin are you okay I ask him. Yes I am fine he says and gives me a smile.

(In Gwangju)

Come on let's go check into our hotel Wonjin I say. Okay he says and follows me to the hotel. We get to our hotel room and it is really nice I got two beds in our room. We put our bags in the corner of the room and we sit on the beds and watch tv for awhile.

Hey Wonjin I'm going to shower alright I say. Alright he says focus on the TV. I get my pajamas and a towel and go to the bathroom and close the door.

I turn on the shower and wait for it to get warm while I undress myself and once the water is warm I get in the shower.

Beomgyu POV
I took Taehyun to a small cafe here in Gwangju and Jungmo came along with us. But Taehyun was talking with one of the workers here in the cafe and they were laughing and smiling and I feel jealous because Taehyun doesn't talk to people that much he is usually quiet. But now here he is talking to this boy in the cafe.

So I walk up to him and hug him from behind. Hey my love I say and Taehyun smiles Hey Beomie oh Minjae this is Beomgyu my boyfriend and Beomie this is Minjae I just met him Taehyun says. Hi nice to meet you Minjae and I say at the same time. So how do you guys like it here Minjae ask. It's really nice and I am having a good time I say with smile.

Beomie have you seen Jung Taehyun ask me. No but he said he was going to the restroom a couple minutes ago I say. Okay I am going to the restroom Taehyun says and runs to the restroom. Jung are you in here Taehyun says. Yeah I'm on the toilet Tae Jung says. Sorry I will leave now Taehyun says and leaves the restroom. Was he in the restroom my love I ask him. Yes he is fine Taehyun says. Okay my love I say sit down and grab him by his waist so he can sit down on my lap.

After a few minutes Jungmo comes out of the restroom. About time what were you doing in there Jungmo I say. None of your business Beomgyu Jungmo says. Are you guys ready to go back to the hotel I ask. Yes we are Jungmo and Taehyun say at the same time. We leave the Cafe and go back to the hotel. Jungmo has his hotel room while Taehyun and I share a room.

Taehyun and I get to our room. Taehyun decided to take a shower so he got his clothes and towel and went to the bathroom to shower. I decided to watch TV while he was taking a shower. Taehyun came out of the bathroom with an oversized hoodie and a pair of shorts that go pass his oversized hoodie. So I walked up to him and he looked at me so innocently as I walked up to him and grab him by his waist. He rested his head on my chest and wrap his arms around my neck.