Part 11

I am scared I might loose my precious brother Beomgyu I can't loose him he is the only one that accepts who I am in our family, he is the one who stopped my dad from hitting me and kicking me out of the house. Taehyun has always been by my side and I can't loose him now Juyeon says crying. We won't loose him Juyeon he will wake up soon Beomgyu says.

How can you be so sure Juyeon ask. Because Tae is a fighter he won't give up so easily we just need to give him time Beomgyu says. Hey guys Taehyun is awake and he is asking for Beomgyu Yeosang says and runs to get a nurse. Juyeon and I go to Taehyun's room and he was sitting on the bed looking so confused. Hey My Love how are you feeling Beomgyu ask. Beomie my head hurts a little bit but I feel fine. Hi Yeonie Taehyun says and Juyeon goes up to him and gives him a hug.

I could tell that Juyeon was crying because well he was holding Taehyun close to him like he was going to disappear any second. I'm sorry My Hyunie I didn't mean to stress you out about living with me I just don't want to see you hurt Juyeon says crying into Taehyun shoulders. I know Yeonie and it's fine really and I appreciate you wanting to protect me from getting hurt but I don't want to see anyone getting hurt because of me Yeonie Taehyun says and rubs Juyeon back.

But you protected me basically my whole life and you were the only one who really cared about me and you supported what I did, you were always proud of me even though our parents told me I was a disappointment My Hyunie I need you I can't lose you, you are the only family I have that supports what I do and you are just my precious little Hyunie that I love so much Juyeon says.  I love you too and of course I will always support what you do but like do I really need 8 bodyguards Juyeon Taehyun says. Yes you do need 8 bodyguards because I don't need you getting hurt again Juyeon says and hugs Taehyun and Taehyun hugs back.

————————————————————

(Back at Juyeon Secret Headquarters)

Hey have you found that Minhee dude yet Renjun Jeno ask? Yeah I have but he has one boy with him and he looks innocent Renjun says. What do you mean he looks innocent Jeno ask? Well look at him, he looks scared and I believe he is being threatened to be apart of whatever that Minhee guy is planning Renjun says. Yeah we have to get him out of there without Minhee knowing Jeno says.

Where is our rescue quad at Renjun ask? They are in the training room at the moment why Jeno ask? Because I need them to get this boy out maybe our boss's little brother knows this boy Renjun says. But how will we get in contact with his brother Jeno ask? Isn't Hongjoong's team protecting him from his crazy ex Jeno ask? Yeah they are why Renjun says.

Maybe we can contact Hongjoong or Seonghwa so we can get into contact with boss's brother Jeno says. Hey what are you two talking about Haechan ask? Oh hey Haechan can you do a background check on this boy Renjun ask? Yeah of course who is he Haechan ask? Well I think he is a boy being forced to help Minhee get boss's little brother back and his name is Ham Wonjin Renjun says. Alright I will do the background check now so see you guys later Haechan says and leaves.

Should we call Hongjoong so we can get in contact with boss's brother Jeno ask? Yeah I'll call him you call Seonghwa Renjun says. Alright I will go call Seonghwa Jeno says and leaves the room to call Seonghwa. And Renjun calls Hongjoong.
———————————————————————

(Back at the hospital)

Hey Renjun what's up Hongjoong says. Hey and I was wondering if you can ask Taehyun's boyfriend if Taehyun knows someone that goes by the name Ham Wonjin Renjun ask. Hold on let me ask him Hongjoong says and puts his phone down. Hey Beomgyu do you know anyone name Ham Wonjin or does Taehyun know him by any chance Hongjoong ask. Um I don't think so Taehyun has never told me about anyone name Ham Wonjin Beomgyu says. Wait who mention Wonjin Taehyun ask. I did Hongjoong says.