Part 10

Beomgyu POV
Hey Tyun do you have any siblings I ask. Yeah I have two older brothers why Beomie Taehyun asks. Well I want to know that I don't have to get jealous if I ever see them around you can you tell me their names My Love I say. Yeah sure my brothers names are Jiwoong and Juyeon Taehyun says. What do your brothers do for a living I ask. Well Jiwoong is a actor he acts in a lot of movies and dramas and Juyeon well don't tell anyone this because this is our families biggest secret he is a Mafia leader but my parents tell people that he is a business man Taehyun says.

Your brother is a Mafia leader Tae why didn't you tell me this I ask scared for my life. Well you never ask Beomie but don't worry he won't come after you he is way to busy to worry about me Taehyun says with a smile. Tae what does your father do I ask? Oh my father he is the CEO of Blaze Entertainment but he is barely home and my mom well she is a Doctor Taehyun says. Tyun how come you never told me this your family is rich I say. Yeah but look who is going to public school but honestly I would choose public school I don't like private school Taehyun says. Now why is that my love I ask. Well for one I wouldn't have met you and plus their are so many rich kids who think they rule the world Taehyun says.

Ah now that makes since my love would have never met me and I wouldn't have met you I'm glad I transferred to your school I say and kiss his neck. I hear the door open but I'm pretty sure it is just Jungmo and Suhyun like always. Wow I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb someone says and I look up at them to see a man. How can I help you I ask. Well I'm Juyeon Taehyun's older brother and these two men are my guards He says. Yeonie Taehyun says and runs into his brother's arms. Hello My Hyunie now tell me why is that you are in the hospital Juyeon ask. His crazy ex boyfriend stabbed him the stab was meant for me because he wants Taehyun back and he won't stop until Taehyun is his I explain. Now my little brother is in the hospital because his crazy ex boyfriend tried to stab you Juyeon ask. Yes I say.

No one hurts my brother or his lover and gets away with it Juyeon says. By the way what is your name Juyeon ask. My name is Choi Beomgyu I say. Nice to meet you as you know I'm Juyeon Juyeon says. Say Beomgyu what is my brother's ex boyfriend's name Juyeon ask. His name is Kang Minhee I say alright thank you Beomgyu but don't hurt my little brother got that or I will be coming after you and Hyunie I will be sending some guards to protect you and Beomgyu He says and leaves.

Baby I'm going to be honest your brother scares me I say. Don't worry he is just very protective of me Taehyun says. Has your brother always been this protective of you I ask. Yeah ever since I was little both of my brothers were really protective of me Taehyun says. Hey guys Beomgyu you okay Suhyun ask. Yeah I'm fine I say. You sure Suhyun ask. Yeah he is fine he just met one of my older brothers today Taehyun says. Now which brother came to visit Juyeon or Jiwoong Jungmo ask. Juyeon came and he said that he is going to send me and Beomgyu a couple of his guards to protect us from Minhee Taehyun says. Oh how come I never met Juyeon Suhyun says. He only comes around when he is not busy and for him not to be busy is kind of rare so he surprised me when he came to the hospital Taehyun says.

Juyeon POV
Hey Jongho I want you and your group to protect my little brother and his boyfriend I say. Okay but may I ask where is your brother staying Jongho ask. Oh as of right now he is at the hospital and I would like it if you guys can go there now I say. Yes sir we will leave this instant Jongho says and leaves to get his group.

Come on guys lets go Jongho says. Where are we going San ask. Boss is little brother needs to be protected and as of right now we are going to the hospital because he is in the hospital Jongho says. Okay come on guys lets go San says and goes out to the Van. They get in the Van and leave to the hospital.

Now where is Renjun I ask? I'm right here sir He says. Okay I need you to track down my little brothers Ex boyfriend his name is Kang Minhee I say
Yes I will track him down now Renjun says and grabs his computer to track him down.