Part 14

(Continuation of part 13)

Beomie he's here Taehyun says crying into Beomgyu's chest. Beomgyu woke up to see Taehyun crying in his chest. Baby wake up come on Beomgyu says. Taehyun woke up. Beomie he is coming Taehyun says crying and has his face buried in Beomgyu's chest. Who's coming Tae Beomgyu says while rubbing Taehyun's back.

Minhee he is coming for me Taehyun says. No I won't let him Beomgyu says. Now why are you lying to him Minhee says standing in the middle of the room. I'm not lying to him now stay away from him Beomgyu says holding Taehyun close to him.

What do you want with me Taehyun ask? Well I want you of course Minhee says. Well you are not getting him Beomgyu says hugging Taehyun. STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU BASTARD Jungmo yells. Oh I was just leaving now bye bye Taehyunie Minhee says and leaves. Beomie I love you Taehyun says and hugs Beomgyu. I love you too my love Beomgyu says and kisses Taehyun's cheek.

You guys are so adorable Jungmo says and Taehyun blushes. Beomgyu giggles you mean Taehyun is adorable Beomgyu says and plays with Taehyun's hair. Stop it Beomie Taehyun says burying his face in Beomgyu's neck. Beomgyu wraps his arms around Taehyun's waist. Baby come on let's go back to sleep Beomgyu says but Taehyun doesn't respond and Beomgyu soon hears soft snores from Taehyun.

What's wrong you look worried Beomgyu Jungmo ask? Oh I'm fine I got worried about Taehyun because he usually responds to me but he didn't respond to me this time but it turns out that he was sleeping Beomgyu says one arm around Taehyun's waist and the other hand playing with Taehyun's hair. Oh well I leave you two alone to sleep goodnight Jungmo says and closes the door and goes to his room.
—————————————————————————
(In the morning)

Hey Beomgyu where is Taehyun Suhyun ask? He is upstairs sleeping why Beomgyu says. Because you and Taehyun always come down together Suhyun says. San knocks on Suhyun's house door. Jungmo opens the door. Hey guys Juyeon sent us back to protect Taehyun Hongjoong says. Oh yeah he told me come in guys Jungmo says and let's the guards in.

Now where is Taehyun Hongjoong ask? He is upstairs sleeping Beomgyu says. Taehyun wakes up and looks at where Beomgyu was sleeping to see the spot empty. Beomie I'm scared Taehyun says hugging his knees to his chest. Please don't leave me alone here Taehyun says hugging his knees to his chest. Hey why are you crying Yunseong says and hugs Taehyun close to him.

Beomie I'm scared Taehyun says crying into Yunseong neck. BEOMGYU Yunseong yells! Yeah what is it Beomgyu says. It's Taehyun he thinks I'm you Yunseong says carrying Taehyun. Beomie I'm scared he is going to get me Taehyun says crying into Yunseong neck.

Oh Tyunie come here Beomie is right here Beomgyu says taking Taehyun from Yunseong's arms. Beomie I'm scared Taehyun says burying his face in Beomgyu's neck. It's okay nothing will happen to you Beomgyu says and carries Taehyun in his arms. Why is Taehyun crying Beomgyu Hongjoong ask? Because  he is scared of Minhee now I don't care what you guys have to do but I don't want that guy anywhere near Taehyun Beomgyu says still carrying Taehyun in his arms.

Beomie I'm sorry for making you worry about me Taehyun suddenly says his face buried in Beomgyu's neck. Now baby why are you apologizing for that I will worry about you because you are my boyfriend who I love very much and I don't want to lose you alright Beomgyu says and kisses Taehyun's cheek. Okay Taehyun says head buried in Beomgyu's neck.

Thank you Yunseong for bringing Taehyun to me Beomgyu says. Yeah your welcome Yunseong says with a little smile on his face. Beomgyu Suhyun says. Yeah I'm right here Beomgyu says. So um there is someone here he says he is Taehyun's older brother Suhyun says. Let him in Beomgyu says. Beomie Jiwoong is here Taehyun says hiding his face in Beomgyu's neck. I know my love Beomgyu says and sits on the couch with Taehyun on his laps and Taehyun's face buried in Beomgyu's chest.