Part 21

(On the trip)

Hey Tae have you called Beomgyu Juyeon ask? Yeah I called him everyday to check up on him Taehyun says. When he went to the airport I really thought he wasn't going to let you come on this trip with me Juyeon says. I know this is the second time we have been separated and the first time we were separated was when my ex Minhee kidnapped me Taehyun says.

Taehyun's phone starts ringing and he answers it. Hello Taehyun says. Tae you have to help us with Beomgyu Suhyun says. Why what did you guys do Taehyun ask? We may have went into your and Beomgyu's room to wake him up Suhyun says. Ok put him on the phone Taehyun says. Beomgyu Taehyun's on the phone and he wants to talk to you Suhyun says.

Beomgyu grabs the phone and puts it to his ear. Hey Tyunie Beomgyu says with the biggest smile on his face. Hi Beomie how is everything going over there Taehyun says. Suhyun and Jungmo are annoying the living hell out of me and I miss you like crazy Beomgyu says. I know and I miss you too Taehyun says with a smile on his face. Baby when are you coming home Beomgyu says with tears running down his cheeks.

I will be home in 3 days Beomie Taehyun says. Baby please come back home Beomgyu says crying. Hey Beomie what's wrong why are you crying Taehyun ask? I need you here I thought I could last a week without you but I can't Beomgyu says still crying.
Here Beomgyu give me the phone Jungmo says. Okay here Beomgyu says and gives the phone to Jungmo.

Hey Tae Beomgyu really needs you to come home he is crying himself to sleep and he has bags under his eyes Jungmo says. Okay I will buy my ticket back I am coming home I can't have him crying himself to sleep because of me Taehyun says tears going down his face. I know Tae I'm sorry for ruining your time with your brother Jungmo says. No it's fine really you don't need to apologize I rather be there with Beomgyu Taehyun says. Okay we'll see you in a couple hours bye Jungmo says. Bye Jungmo Taehyun says and hangs up the phone.

Juyeon I need to go home Taehyun says. Why do you need to go home Juyeon ask? It's Beomgyu he's not doing well and he needs me Juyeon I need to go back Taehyun says. Okay I will buy your plane ticket back now Juyeon says. Okay thank you Juyeon I'm sorry I don't mean to ruin the trip Taehyun says. No, it's okay Beomgyu needs you at home so there is no need to apologize Juyeon says. Okay Taehyun says.
Juyeon buys Taehyun his ticket back home. Okay I sent your plane ticket you leave Tonight at 8pm so I will drive you to the airport at 6:40pm Juyeon says.

Okay Thank you so much Taehyun says. Your welcome Hyun Juyeon says.

What happened what did he say Beomgyu say with puffy eyes from crying. He is coming home oh speaking of which he just sent me what time he is landing here Jungmo says. Really what time will he be here Beomgyu ask? He will be here at 11:30 pm Jungmo says. Can I go with you Beomgyu ask? Yes of course you can Jungmo says.

(5 hours later)

Hey Beomgyu Taehyun should be landing in a little bit we should go to the airport Jungmo says. Okay Beomgyu says and gets up and follows Jungmo to his car. Jungmo gets in the car and so does Beomgyu and they head to the airport to pick up Taehyun. Jungmo Beomgyu says. What Jungmo says. Will Taehyun be mad at me because I'm the reason he is coming home early Beomgyu says. No he won't be mad at you he said that he would rather be here with you than on the trip Jungmo says.

He really said that Beomgyu ask? Yes he really said that Jungmo says. I can't wait to see Taehyun Beomgyu says happily. Jungmo pulls into the parking lot and parks the car and they get out of car and go inside the airport. They go through security and than they go to Taehyun's gate to wait for him.
His plane should be arriving in 10 minutes Jungmo says. Okay Beomgyu says with a smile.

I'm going to the restroom I will be back Jungmo says and goes to the restroom and Beomgyu gets on his phone.  Jungmo comes back from the restroom. Hey Beomgyu Jungmo says. Yeah what is it Beomgyu ask? Do you want to marry Taehyun Jungmo ask?
Yeah someday I will ask him to marry me why the sudden question Beomgyu says. I'm just asking because I've never seen someone so attached to their lover like you and Taehyun Jungmo says.