Part 20

(The next day)

Goodmorning so Juyeon is coming by this afternoon to talk to Beomgyu and Taehyun Jungmo says. Okay thanks for letting me know Seonghwa says. So how was yesterday with Beomgyu and Taehyun Jungmo ask? Oh Beomgyu he was being really protective of Taehyun because a lot of guys kept asking for his number and Taehyun wouldn't give it to them but they kept begging Taehyun for his number so Beomgyu almost killed them but Taehyun stopped
him so the rest of the time we had to gatekeep them and Taehyun well he kept running into random stores but he was adorable and Beomgyu of course ran after him and than we ran after them so it was a pretty wild day with those two Seonghwa says.

No wonder why Beomgyu was so tired he was running after Taehyun the whole day and I told him he is going to have to get used to people asking for Taehyun's number he is adorable and has a cute personality and plus Taehyun loves Beomgyu a lot so there is no way he will give a random person his number Jungmo says. Your right Taehyun loves Beomgyu a lot when the guys were asking Taehyun for his number he was hiding behind Beomgyu so Taehyun is attached to Beomgyu Seonghwa says.

Yup Beomgyu is like Taehyun's safe place and wouldn't go anywhere without Beomgyu by his side Jungmo says.

Taehyun wakes up to see Beomgyu looking down at him with a smirk on his face. Why are you looking at me like that Taehyun says with a pout. You might wanna see your neck my love Beomgyu says. And Taehyun goes to the bathroom to look at his neck which was covered in hickeys. Beomgyu seriously Taehyun says coming out of the bathroom. Yup now people will know you are mine Beomgyu says and kisses Taehyun's cheek. Hey but you had girls flirting with you and asking for your number. How come when guys ask for my number when we are out once we get home and in our room I get covered in hickeys just so people know that I'm taken Taehyun says.

My love I do that because I get jealous and I love you so much Beomgyu says and hugs Taehyun. Whatever Taehyun says and changes into thigh high shorts and a oversized hoodie. I'm going downstairs Taehyun says. No you are not Beomgyu says and walks towards Taehyun and hugs him. Beomie are you okay Taehyun ask? Are you mad at me for leaving those hickeys Beomgyu ask? No why would I be mad Beomie Taehyun ask? Oh I just thought you were mad at me Beomgyu says. Well I'm not mad now let's go downstairs Taehyun says. Okay Beomgyu says and Taehyun and Beomgyu go downstairs.

Goodmorning you two and Tae why are you covered in hickeys Jungmo asks? Ask Mr.Jealous over here Taehyun says and points at Beomgyu and walks away. Yup he is definitely mad at me Beomgyu says. Yeah you think Mr.Jealous Jungmo says. Whatever Jungmo Beomgyu says. Now tell me why is Tae mad at you he is never mad at you Jungmo says.

I think he is mad at me because there were some girls and they were flirting with me so I talked back to them but I wasn't flirting with them or anything but Taehyun didn't get mad or jealous but everytime he was talking to a guy there I was getting jealous about it and wanting to hurt the guy Beomgyu says. Why am I not surprised well you better talk to him because Juyeon is coming by today and I don't know how he would feel about Taehyun being mad because of you but I don't think Taehyun will say anything Jungmo says. Tyun where are you Beomgyu yells.

I'm right here Taehyun says. You said you weren't mad at me love were you lying Beomgyu says. No I wasn't lying I was just annoyed Beomie I want to talk to random people on the street like you but everytime I do talk to a person you get overprotective and hurt them Taehyun says. I'm sorry love I don't mean to be so protective I just love you so much but I will try to control myself when you talk to other people on the street Beomgyu says. It's alright Beomie let's go inside now Taehyun says and holds Beomgyu's hand.

So Taehyun your brother is coming by later on today to talk to you and Beomgyu Jungmo says. Okay Taehyun says and goes upstairs to his and Beomgyu's room. So why is Juyeon coming by to talk  to us Beomgyu ask? Well he wants to take Taehyun on a trip with him for a week before school starts and I told him to talk to you and Taehyun about it Jungmo says.