Part 22

(The weekend)

Beomie wake up I have an appointment to get my hair dyed today Taehyun says. But Beomgyu is still asleep and won't get up. I guess I have to ask Yunseong or Theo to take me Taehyun says. After Taehyun said that Beomgyu got out of bed so fast and started getting ready. Wow that got you out of bed Taehyun says with his arms crossed. Yes you think I will let you go with Yunseong or Theo Beomgyu says. Yes I thought you would because you were sleeping Taehyun says. Well no baby I wouldn't even let any of the guards take you Beomgyu says.

Whatever Beomgyu just hurry up and get dress I will be downstairs waiting for you Taehyun says and goes downstairs. Okay Beomgyu says and gets dressed. Hey Tae Suhyun says. Hi Suhyun Taehyun says and sits on the couch with a angered expression. Hey Tae are you mad Suhyun ask? No okay maybe a little bit Taehyun says. Why are mad Suhyun ask? Oh it's nothing it's just between Beomgyu and I, I will get over yet Taehyun says. Soon Beomgyu comes downstairs. hey love ready to go Beomgyu says.

Yeah let's go Taehyun says and walks with Beomgyu to his car and gets in the passenger seat. While Beomgyu gets in the driver seat and they leave to Taehyun's hair appointment. Beomie I'm sorry Taehyun says. Why are you apologizing Love you didn't do anything wrong Beomgyu says.

No I did I got a little mad at you that you didn't wake up when I first told you but after I said I was going to ask Yunseong or Theo to take me you got up. I'm sorry for getting mad at you Taehyun says looking at the floor. Love it's alright I know I made you mad and I'm sorry for not waking up the first time Beomgyu says and holds Taehyun's hand.

I forgive you to Taehyun says with a smile. Okay love Beomgyu says and kisses Taehyun's cheek which causes the younger boy to blush. Awww baby you are so adorable when you blush Beomgyu says. Stop it Taehyun says with a blushing face. Whatever you say love Beomgyu says in Taehyun's ear and bites his earlobe which causes Taehyun to yelp. Why did you do that Taehyun says. Because your adorable my love Beomgyu says.

———————————————————————————
(At the Salon)

Beomgyu pulls into the parking lot and parks the car and he turns off the car. Taehyun and Beomgyu get out of the car and go inside the Salon. Hello welcome do you two have an appointment the worker ask? Yes I do Taehyun says. Okay can you fill this out and once you are done just put it on the counter The worker says and hands Taehyun a clipboard with a paper to fill out.

Okay thank you Taehyun says and takes the clipboard and pen and sits down on one of the seats and Beomgyu sits next to him. While Taehyun is filling out the paper Beomgyu stares at him like he is the most beautiful thing in the world. Beomie I can feel you staring at me Taehyun says while filling out
the paper. How did you know I was staring at you and not someone else Beomgyu says. Maybe because you would've beaten that person up for staring at me Taehyun say while filling out the paper.

Okay your right I was staring at you but it's just because you are so beautiful how could I not stare at you love Beomgyu says and nuzzles his face in Taehyun's neck. Geez Beomie Taehyun says with a smile. Hey Baby you know our anniversary is next month Beomgyu says and kisses Taehyun's. Yeah I know and I have a very special surprise for you Taehyun says and gets up and puts the clipboard and pen on the counter and sits back down next to Beomgyu. Really what is it Beomgyu ask curiosity taking over him. I can't tell you it's a surprise Beomie Taehyun says.

Kang Taehyun follow me please the worker says and walks towards a chair and Taehyun sits in the chair. So you want to go with pastel pink the worker ask? Yes I do Taehyun says. Okay great the worker says and gets all stuff out and starts working on Taehyun's hair.
———————————————————————————
(At the house)