Part 24

Beomgyu wakes up to find Taehyun getting ready for school. Baby it is 6:30 in the morning why are you up so early Beomgyu ask? I'm getting ready for school duh Taehyun says. Beomgyu gets out of bed and wraps his arms around Taehyun's waist and kisses Taehyun's neck. Beomie what are you doing Taehyun ask? Beomgyu pins Taehyun to the wall and kisses him roughly and Taehyun kisses back and wraps his arms around Beomgyu's neck.

God your lips are addicting Beomgyu says and kisses him. Beomie I am half nake Taehyun says. Of course you are my love and you are gorgeous Beomgyu says and kisses a blushing Taehyun's neck. Beomie Taehyun moans out. Yes Love Beomgyu says seductively. I'm not getting ready for school it's Saturday we don't have school Taehyun says. Than where are you going Beomgyu ask? You mean where are we going because Juyeon wants to see us so we can go see our apartment Taehyun says. Oh okay I am going to shower Beomgyu says. Okay Taehyun says and goes downstairs. Hey Tae you forgetting something Jungmo says looking at Taehyun's bare chest.

No why would you say that Taehyun ask? Because well your half naked and I'm sure Beomgyu will be really upset at us for letting you come down here like that Jungmo says. Hey No one is allowed to look at him Seonghwa says and hugs Taehyun. Told you Jungmo says. Hey Seonghwa it's fine I promise let me go put on a shirt Taehyun says and runs to his room and puts on a Shirt and fixes the bed and sits down on the bean bag chair on his phone.

Soon Beomgyu comes out of the bathroom and gets dressed. Hey Beomie Taehyun says. Yes Love  Beomgyu says. I want to get ice cream Taehyun says with a little smile. Okay we will stop and get ice cream and than go meet up with Juyeon Beomgyu says. Okay Taehyun says excitedly and runs downstairs.

Wow Tae what's got you so excited Seonghwa ask? Beomie said that we will go get ice cream before we meet my brother this afternoon Taehyun says happily. Really are you guys going to eat breakfast before you guys leave Seonghwa ask? Of course we are Taehyun says and goes to the kitchen to get something to eat. Here Tae I made you breakfast Jungmo says and hands Taehyun a plate of food. Thank you Jung Taehyun says and eats the food.

Beomgyu comes downstairs to find Taehyun at the table talking to Yeosang. Hey Love Beomgyu says and wraps his arms around Taehyun's waist. Hey Beomie Taehyun says with a smile. You ready to go My Love Beomgyu says. Yeah I am ready to go Taehyun says and puts on his shoes.

Alright let's go Beomgyu says and grabs his car keys and holds Taehyun's hand and they both get into the car and leave. Hey did Taehyun tell you where they were going Jongho ask Yeosang? No but he did tell me that they were going to get ice cream which he seemed really excited about Yeosang says. Okay what about you Seonghwa did he tell you where they are going Jongho ask? He said that after they get ice cream they are going to meet Juyeon at their new apartment Seonghwa says.

Oh okay yeah Juyeon did say something about that yesterday when I went to talk to him Jongho says. Why were you so paranoid just now Jongho Yeosang ask? Because they usually tell me where they are going Jongho says. Oh okay Yeosang says.
—————————————————————————
Hey Tyun we are meeting him at the apartment right Beomgyu ask? Yes that's right Beomie Taehyun says while eating his ice cream. Okay well let's get going Beomgyu says and gets back on the road. Okay Taehyun says and turns on the radio. Hey Tyun do you want to raise a kid after we are done with school Beomgyu ask? Yes I always wanted to raise a kid they are so adorable. Beomie would you be mad if I said I don't want to go to university Taehyun says nervous.

No I wouldn't and I also don't want to go to university Beomgyu says. Okay Beomie Taehyun says with a smile and holds Beomgyu's hand.

(At the apartment)

Hello Juyeon how have you been Beomgyu ask? I've been good missing my baby brother a lot though Juyeon says and cups Taehyun face. Taehyun hugs Juyeon tightly I miss you to Yeonie   Taehyun says. I love you my baby brother Juyeon says and kisses Taehyun's forehead. I love you to Yeonie Taehyun says. Well shall we get started Juyeon ask? Yes of course Beomgyu says and him and Taehyun follow Juyeon inside the apartment.