Part 15

Beomgyu POV
I wake up and look at Taehyun who is still sleeping. Man he is so gorgeous and so adorable I can't believe he is mine. Like his smile, laugh, shy personality and the way he cares more about others than himself. I am so lucky to have him I think to myself. Beomie your crying are you okay Taehyun says and hugs me. I'm okay Baby I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you I say and kiss him deeply and he kisses back.

After a while I go down to his jawline nipping at it for awhile than I go behind his ear and kiss the soft skin and suck on it till there is a mark and Taehyun whimpers and than I go down to his neck and do the same thing but this time I am looking for his sweet spot. Beomie Taehyun's says between a moan and that's when I knew I found his sweet spot and when I got up to see what I did. He was lying there with his hair all messy and hickies down his neck.

Come on Baby let's get up I say and peck his lips. Okay Taehyun says and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and shower. I heard a knock on our bedroom door so I go to open it. Hey Kai come on in I say. Okay Kai says and comes in and sits on the bed. So where is Taehyun Kai ask? Why do you want to know where he is I ask? Maybe because I want to hang out with him and get to know him and plus he is so adorable Kai says. He is in the shower I say.

Beomie Taehyun yells from the bathroom. Hold on Kai I say and go to the bathroom to see what my baby wants. Yes Love what is it I ask? Can I wear one of your hoodies Taehyun ask? Of Course love I say and peck his lips and leave the bathroom. Okay Kai I will let you hang out with him but only if he wants to I say. Okay Kai says and leaves the room. Taehyun gets out the shower and puts on his underwear in the bathroom and comes out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist.

Taehyun puts on Beomgyu's hoodie and puts on a pair of sweatpants. Now I'm going to go wash up alright baby I say. Okay I will wait for you Taehyun says with a smile. Okay love I say and kiss his cheek and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After a couple minutes I come out the bathroom. Beomie Taehyun says and latches on to me and I carry him and we go downstairs.

Hey guys wow Beomgyu what did you do Soobin says and takes Tae out of my arms and hugs him and I could tell that Taehyun was confused. What do you mean what did I do I ask knowing exactly what he is talking about. You know what I'm talking about the poor baby Soobin says and pets Taehyun's hair. Suhyun Taehyun says runs into his arms. Hey Tae wow Beomgyu really is making sure that people know you are his Suhyun says quietly.

Yeah so I left a few hickies on him I say. A few boy that is not a few that is a lot Soobin says. So it's not like he minds it if he did he would of covered them I say. Well he isn't ashamed of you and he wants people to know that he is yours Soobin says with a smile. Beomie Taehyun yells looking for me. Yes Baby I'm right here I say and hug him and he hugs back. Okay Beomie Taehyun says and kisses my neck.

Baby not here I says giving Taehyun more room to my neck. Why not Gyu Taehyun ask still kissing my neck. Because we are not in our room my love l says cupping Taehyun's face and kisses him and Taehyun kisses back. Wow guys get a room Suhyun says.Taehyun pulls away from the kiss and hides his face in my chest. Sorry Suhyun Taehyun says smiling in my chest.

Awww my baby got embarrassed I says and kisses Taehyun's ear. Oh my god Taehyun says loudly. What Baby what is it I ask confuse. I just realized that I get another guard today Taehyun says and latches onto me like a koala. Tae are you nervous I ask. No. I'm fine why would I be nervous Taehyun says hiding his face in my neck.

———————————————————————

No POV
Yep you are definitely nervous Beomgyu says and carries Taehyun. Beomie I wanna go to the garden Taehyun says. Okay let's go Beomgyu says and they both go to the garden. Wow it is so beautiful Taehyun says admiring the flowers. Beomie look it's a yellow rose Taehyun says and picks it up off the floor and gives it to Beomgyu. Wow it is beautiful my sunshine Beomgyu says with a smile.