Part 18

(In the morning)

Taehyun is the first one to wake up but he remembers falling asleep in Jungmo's room not his and Beomgyu's room but he guesses that Beomgyu went to Jungmo's room and brought him back to their room. He gets out of bed and washes up and gets ready for the day. He puts on a white crop top and a pair of black jeans.

(This is what he looks like)

After he was done getting dressed he went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for everyone else to wake up but he was bored because Jungmo broke his phone but he promised him that he will take him to get a new phone today

After an hour of waiting for someone to wake up Jungmo walked down stairs looking like he was going out. Goodmorning Jung Taehyun says with a small smile. Goodmorning Tae you look adorable today Jungmo says. Thank you Jung Taehyun says with a little tiny blush on his cheek. Your welcome, so do you want to come with me to get you a new phone Jungmo ask?

Yes I want to go Taehyun says happily. Okay put your shoes on and we will go Jungmo says. Okay and Taehyun runs upstairs to his and Beomgyu's room and grabs his black and white vans and than he comes out from his and Beomgyu's room and goes downstairs and puts on his shoes at the front door. Alright I'm ready to go Taehyun says. Alright let's go Jungmo says and grabs his car keys and Taehyun opens the door and Jungmo opens the passenger door for Taehyun and he gets in and the older goes to the driver side and starts the car and they leave.

Once they arrive at the phone company Jungmo parks the car and they both get out and head inside the phone company. Hello welcome how can I help you The Worker says. Hi I'm here to buy a phone for my friend Jungmo says. Okay what kind of phone are you looking for The workers ask? I'm looking for an iPhone 11 Jungmo says and Taehyun's eyes go wide Jung I don't need an IPhone an android will be fine Taehyun says.

No you are going to get an IPhone you have always had android Jungmo says. Okay fine Jung Taehyun says with a pout. Isn't he cute The worker says looking at Taehyun. Yeah so he will take the iphone11 Jungmo says. Okay than what color would you like it in The worker ask? I want the yellow one Taehyun says to Jungmo. He will take the yellow iPhone Jungmo says.

Okay I will be right back with your iPhone The worker says and goes to the back. Thank god Beomgyu is not here Jungmo says. Why would Beomie be mad at me Taehyun says with a sad tone of voice. No, No he wouldn't be mad at you it's just that, that worker was checking you out the whole time and knowing Beomgyu he would've already beaten him up Jungmo says. Oh okay wait how did you know the worker was checking me out Taehyun says covering his stomach.

I know because I was talking to him the whole time while you were looking down at the ground Jungmo says. Okay I'm back The worker says and puts down the phone on the countertop. Okay Jungmo says and they set up the phone and everything that needs to be done and than Jungmo pays for it. Okay we are done let's go home Jungmo says and they walk out the store and to the car. Taehyun gets in the passenger seat and Jungmo gets in the driver seat and they leave and go back home.
———————————————————————————
(At home)
Beomgyu woke up and saw that Taehyun wasn't beside him so he went downstairs to look for him but he couldn't find him anywhere so he started to panic and woke up all the guards and than he realized that Jungmo was gone to. Sir Beomgyu what if they went out to the store or something together Theo says. Taehyun would've told me that they were going somewhere Beomgyu says. Maybe he didn't know and they decided last minute Theo says. True but where do you think they went Beomgyu ask? I don't know Theo says and than the front door opens to reveal Taehyun and Jungmo walking into the house.