Part 23

(First day of school)

Come on Beomie wake up it's the first day of school Taehyun says excitedly. Okay Beomgyu says and gets up. Taehyun runs into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. After about 10 minutes he comes out and takes out his school uniform. Beomgyu goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth, wash his face, and shower. Taehyun puts on his school uniform and waits for Beomgyu. Beomgyu comes out the bathroom after 30 minutes and changes into his uniform.

Come on Tyun let's go downstairs Beomgyu says. Okay Taehyun says and gets up from the bed. Hey you two ready Seonghwa ask? Yes we are Taehyun says putting on his shoes. Alright ready let's go Taehyun says and walks outside to Beomgyu's car and gets in the passenger seat and Beomgyu gets in the driver seat they take off to school with the guards following in another car.

10 minutes later they arrive to school and Beomgyu parks the car and they get out of the car and the guards get out of the van they came in and follow both boys to the administration office.

But Taehyun nor did Beomgyu know where the administration office was so the only option was to ask someone where it is. So Taehyun walked up to a boy and ask him. Hey I'm Kang Taehyun I'm new here do you mind showing us where the administration office is Taehyun ask with a little smile?

No I don't mind showing you guys where the administration office is just follow me it's this way The boy says and they follow him. Here it is The boy says and stops in front of the office. Okay thank you Taehyun says and they go inside.

Hello we are the Transfer students Kang Taehyun and Choi Beomgyu Taehyun says. Alright I will be right back with your class schedules the lady says. Alright here you go The lady says and hands us our schedules. Okay Thank you Taehyun says and bows and they leave the office to find their classes. Love can I see your schedule Beomgyu ask? Sure Beomie here Taehyun says hands Beomgyu his schedule.

Love we have all our classes together Beomgyu says with a little smile on his face. Really Taehyun says with a smile. Yes really love Beomgyu says and kisses Taehyun's cheek and gives him his schedule back. Well let's get to class Taehyun says and holds Beomgyu's hand. Once they get to class they sit down in their seats.

Hey Mark is that pink haired boy new here Jake ask? Yeah I think so I helped him find the administration office Mark says. Oh so he is new here and he sure is gorgeous. Hey you think that boy next to him is his boyfriend Mark Jake ask? I don't know but he seems very protective of him Jake Mark says.

I'm going to go talk to him Jake says and walks towards Taehyun. Man he is going to die early Mark thinks to himself. Hello gorgeous Jake says with a smirk. I'm sorry what Taehyun says with a mad tone of voice. I said hello gorgeous Jake says and touches his cheeks and Taehyun swats his hand away from his face. I'm sorry but I already have a boyfriend Taehyun says and hugs Beomgyu's arm.

Lucky bastard Jake says under his breath and walks away. What happened Mark ask? He is taken that boy that he is sitting next to is his boyfriend Jake says. I think his boyfriend is planning on giving you an early death Jake Mark says. Why you say that Jake ask? Well he is giving you a death stare Mark says. So what, what is he going to do he doesn't even look like he can fight Jake says.

Oh man you want to die today Mark says. Why are you saying that Jake ask? Because their guards are coming over here dumbass Mark says and sits down in his seat and Jake does the same. Here you go Seonghwa says and gives Jake the note and walks away. What does it say Jake Mark ask? It's says to met Beomgyu after lunch and he just wants to talk Jake says scared. Really now you are scared Mark says. Yes I'm scared he probably can fight and he will probably beat my ass after what I said Jake says.