𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14

After Mizku and Hoshi left Bokuto turned back around to look at me.

"So what do you wanna do?" He said walking towards me wrapping his arms around me.

"I would say swim, because it's nice and sunny. My hair though." I pout tugging on the ends of my curled hair.

"You can just sit with your feet in and you can watch me swim." He says pulling me off of him slightly.

"I don't have a bathing suit." I look over to my bag which held my two piece, but that was for work.

"Just use your two piece."

"I don't want to mess it up. It's my favorite." I lay my head on his chest.

"I'll buy you a new one." He lets go of me grabbing my bag handing it to me.

"I guess." I take the bag and walk over to the bed setting it down. I pull out the two piece and set it on the bed as Bokuto walked into his closet. I took off his jersey and sweats setting them on the bed. I turn around as I take my bra off quickly putting the other top on.

"Close your eyes." I mumble. I look over my shoulder as Bokuto nods still looking through his closet, his back facing me. I take my underwear off slipping on my bottoms.

"Done." I say as Bokuto walks out of the closet holding his swimming trunks.

"I'm gonna change in the bathroom, I'll meet you out there. Oh there's sunscreen out there." I nod as he walks off into the bathroom. I grab my phone and walk through the kitchen out of the doors revealing an open patio and a large pool. I grab the sunscreen off of the table and walk over to the edge of the pool lowering myself down. I put my feet in the pool as I set my phone and the sunscreen down. I lay back closing my eyes soaking up the sun. After about 20 minutes I open my eyes as the door opens and Bokuto comes out. I laugh to myself as I sit up.

"What's so funny?" He says sitting next to me putting his feet in as well.

"Your swimming trunks, there cute." I say tugging on them slightly. He picks up the sunscreen rolling his eyes. He put some on his arms and face before slowly getting into the pool.

"I wish you could get in." He huffed swimming up to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Your getting me all wet Bo." I say running my hands through his hair. He took his finger and wrapped it around the hem of my bottoms.

"Come in please? I'll carry you so your hair won't get wet." He looks up at me giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I say rolling my eyes, he backs up a little giving me room to lower myself into the water. I wrap my arms and legs around him almost immediately. He let his hands explore my butt as I stare at him while he gives me a sly smile.

"I know what your doing." I laugh.

"I never said I wasn't doing anything, I know what I'm doing too." He nods his head while his hands still paw at my butt. I lay my head in the crook of his neck.

"I want to go to lunch with them, but I don't. I'm nervous you won't like Omi." He says in a flat tone.

"Your scared I won't like him?" I ask, I feared he might be stressed they wouldn't like me.

"Yeah, he can be a lot sometimes." I lift my head making eye contact with him.

"I'm sure I'll love them." I smile placing a soft kiss on his lips. The kiss soon became aggressive, with Bokuto pulling me more into him, as he uses one hand to hold me as the other explored my body. He pulls away smiling. Pushing a strand of my loose hairs behind my ear.

"I think we should get out." He says getting out of the pool still holding me. He sets me down, I drip dry while Bokuto grabs a towel drying his hair.

"You can stay out here and chill if you want. I just needed to shower." He says looking back up at me.

"No I want to go back inside with you." I say holding onto his hand. He squeezes it as he pulls me inside. The cold air of the house meeting my slightly damp skin causing my skin to become covered in goosebumps.

"I'm gonna lay down while you take a shower." I say as we walk into the room.

"Okay." He grabs what he needs for the bathroom as I collect my underwear and bra, he disappears into the bathroom as I slip my wet clothes off and put my dry ones back on. I put some scented lotion on and make sure I smelled good. I took a seat on his bed before laying down. After 10 minutes Bokuto comes out in nothing but his boxers, causing me to sit up.

"Sorry I wanted us to get dressed together." He laughed as he walked out of the room. Leaving me speechless. Oh, he has a fat ass. He's swole body. I think obsessing over every detail on his body. He comes back into the room holding a tux and a salmon colored dress. I scoot myself to the end of the bed wrapping my arms around him.

"You remembered." I say before kissing him. He hands me the clear bag as he takes his tux out. We both put on our outfits for the night, after I had my dress on Bokuto was visibly becoming frustrated with his tie.

"Let me help." I say grabbing his tie. I fix it making it a little tight.

"Ugh." He lets out a soft moan. My eyes widen as I freeze at his sudden noise.

"Sorry." I say loosing his tie, tucking it into his suit. He becomes a light pink shade as I step away. He covers his face looking at me.

"You look beautiful.." He says becoming more and more of a red shade. I walk over to his mirror taking a good look at it. I loved how he thought to make our outfits match.

"I love it Bo, it's beautiful." I turn back to see him holding his keys.

"Are you ready beautiful?" He said smiling brightly. I nod my head as he walks towards me taking my hand.

"Let's go meet them." He looks me in the eyes as I take a deep breath. I guess this is it.

yours and bokutos outfit for the night: