𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 21

time skip, three years later

"Oh Keiji!" I implore as I felt his grip on my waist become tighter. Lewd sounds fill the room as I struggle to keep myself and Akaashi quiet.

"y/n baby, just like that..." Akaashi moans as my thrusts become fast and sloppy. His hands run up my body meeting the base of my neck, pulling me onto him.

"Stop Keiji that hurts." I moan picking myself up off of him slightly.

"I'm sorry you just feel so good.." He coos while placing his face on my chest taking in a deep breath. I grab his face making him look at me, the feeling of desire filled me as I smash my lips onto his. I continue to thrust as I hear Akaashi's breath become shaky. His grip on me tightens pulling me into him as I feel him fall apart beneath me. I wrap my arms around him as I try and catch my breath. He pulls away kissing my neck leaving faint purple marks trailing down my neck. I get off of the seat and grab my underwear from the floor. I sit on the desk and attempt to put my underwears back on only to be stopped by Akaashi.

"Hey what are you doing?" I ask trying to pry my underwear from his grip.

"You don't need these, not today anyways." He says tossing them into the drawer of his desk. He stands up zipping up his pants. He looks down at me legs and pauses.

"You should wear these more often. Easier access." He says tugging on the hem of my skirt. I roll my eyes as I place my hands on his chest pushing him off of me.

"Damn I should have eaten." Akaashi groans as he sits back down in his office chair.

"You could have had a nice meal but you had to mess around with me.. again.'" I say biting the inside of my lip. I pull my skirt down slightly just looking at Akaashi.

"Where's your ring?" Akaashi asked grabbing my left hand.

"I left it at home, Dosei isn't here today anyways." I shrug pulling my hand away from him.

"He could drop in at anytime so you need to wear it more." Akaashi says with a stern face.

"It's not like he'd care."

"y/n we've been lying to him for three years, he's gonna care." He says grabbing my hand pulling me onto his lap.

"Whatever, your lucky I'm being your pretend wife. Being your girlfriend is hard enough." I say leaning back onto him.

"That's harsh, I think I make an amazing boyfriend." He says wrapping his arms around me hugging me.

"Yeah I guess so."

"Fine then I'll just sleep on the couch tonight then." I feel his grip loosen, I grab his arms and roll my eyes.

"Stop sleeping on the couches you know it pisses me off. You act like I'm impossible to sleep with."

"The way you push me off the bed half the time yeah you are impossible to sleep with." He says throwing his head back.

"I really have to go get this delivery done.." I groan, looking back at Akaashi. He lets go of me letting me stand up.

"Go home straight after, I don't have much longer here." He says handing me my bag. I take it from him throwing it over my shoulders, I then fix myself. I walk towards the door but as I grab the door handle I'm stopped.

"Where do you think your going without this?" Akaashi says trying to hand me pepper spray. I hold my hand up and shake it.

"You know I hate that, that's why I got this." I say lifting my skirt up revealing a holster containing a purple knife.

"Take it, at least put it in your bag you know how nervous I get when you deliver for me. And your mask don't forget it." He says placing the spray in my bag causing me to roll my eyes.

"You can be so overprotective you know that?" I groan.

"Well my business partners don't need to know what you look like." He scoffs throwing a black mask at me, I shove it in my bag as he walks over to me planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Hurry home I'm sleepy and I don't want to go to sleep without you." I say pulling away and walking out of his office. I quickly make a trip to the bathroom making sure I looked decent.

"Eh. It'll do." I shrug at my lazy outfit.

the fit:

I know I didn't look anywhere near as professional as Akaashi, as he wore suits to every delivery he went to, yet he never told me anything

I know I didn't look anywhere near as professional as Akaashi, as he wore suits to every delivery he went to, yet he never told me anything. Not one word about my appearance, which made my heart smile deep down. I quickly walk out of the bathroom and walk out of the club. I slip into my car and quickly pull out of the parking lot in fear of making Akaashi's business partner wait. Once I get to the location I put my car in park not seeing any other cars. After about 5 minutes on my phone I seen a car pull up. I pull my mask up and grab my door handle getting out and walking to the front of my car. I take a seat on the hood of my car as I see a tall male with blonde hair and glasses approach me. I sit up pulling the product out of my bag making sure there was enough.

"A pound?" He asks motioning his head towards the bag.

"Yup." I say as he hands me the cash, I then hand him the large bag. He stands there as I count the money.

"Is this Indo or Outdo?" He asks smelling the contents within the bag.

"Indo." I mumble trying my hardest to not miscount. I make sure to count twice or Akaashi would really have my head.

"All of its here." I say placing the money in my bag.

"I have someone who wants to buy a large quantity from you and your husband. Can you give me any contact information?" He questions.

"You know that's not how we work. Why don't you give me their number." I say pulling out a piece of paper and pen. No way in hell was I putting that number into my phone, if anything it would go on Akaashi's burner phone. He quickly wrote the number onto the piece of paper and handed it back to me. I tucked the paper into my bra as I walk back to my car getting in. I text Akaashi letting him know I was on my way home.

~at home~

I pull into an empty driveway, as usually. I let out a low sigh as I grab my backpack getting out of the car. I walk to the front door and unlock it pushing it open. I close it and lock it, I turn around and walk into the kitchen noticing a plate and a note. I walk over to the plate and see my favorite food, probably made by Akaashi.

'Its another night at the office, don't worry I'll be back someone around midnight so save me a spot in bed. I love you princess. -Keiji.'

I set the note down and let out a loud sigh. I know things have been like this ever since we started dating, but this was really getting tiring. I know he loved giving me everything I wanted but it was nothing to me, I just wanted to see him. Lately that's all its been, little dates on the weekend, quickies every chance we got. I don't remember the last time we've been on vacation. I set my bag on the counter as I slip my shirt off letting it fall to the floor. I threw my holster onto the table and undress till I'm in completely undressed. I take a seat and eat my food in complete silence. Once I'm done I pick my clothes up off the floor and walk to the room throwing them on the floor. I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I smile in the mirror once I'm done examining my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and lay down in bed still completely undressed. Kaashi will appreciate this when he gets home.