𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 33

y/n's POV.

I quickly walk out of the room light headed. He really pisses me off some times. I keep my head low walking down the stairs causing me to bump into someone.

"Sorry." I say before looking up coming face to face with the most gorgeous navy blue eyes and beautiful facial features. Bokuto's little girlfriend. I think to myself as I brush past her not giving her a chance to speak. I practically run back outside bumping into Iwaizumi.

"Oh shit im sorry." I laugh while looking at him making sure he didn't drop any of his drink on himself.

"No your good, are you alright?" He asks putting his hand on my shoulder dropping his eyes to meet mine.

"Yeah I'm alright." I say giving him a weak smile.

"Did you wanna go back outside with everyone?" He asks pointing back outside.

"No I don't think so, I might just leave to be honest. This whole scene isn't really for me right now." I mumble whole looking through my bag for my keys.

"Oh okay." He says in a slight tone of disappointment.

"I was gonna go to my friends house and just chill if you wanna come?" I ask looking up at him raising an eyebrow.

"Would that be alright with him?" He asks setting his solo cup down.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure, I'll ask anyways."

"Okay well let me just tell my ride I might leave with you." He says pulling his phone out texting someone.

"Yeah meet me in the front when your done." I say while backing away. I hear him say something before he disappears. I walk around looking for Kenma until I seen him still huddled up in a corner with Hinata and a few more people. I slowly walked up to them cautiously as a tall silver haired man was on the phone.

"Paka." He said in a deep voice and in an accent.

"Hey Kenny, I'm gonna go back to your house. I'm gonna invite a friend over is that cool?" I ask whole holding out my hand.

"Yeah, just don't have sex on my bed or anything." He says digging through his pocket.

"Kenma!" I yell in a hushed tone as he places the keys to his house in the palm of my hand.

"What, just making sure." He shrugs.

"Whatever. Just be careful okay? Text me if you need me to come pick you up." I say giving him a small side hug.

"Bye everyone." I say waving to Hinata and Kenmas other friend. I slowly walk to the front as I put Kenmas house keys in my purse. As soon as I step outside I see Iwaizumi with his hands tucked into his pockets looking at the sky. I slowly walk up behind him and join him in looking at the beautiful pink tint sky.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He says closing his eyes taking in a deep breath.

"I've never been one to think pink is a pretty color, but this is amazing." I smile.

"So what did your friend say." He asks looking away from the sky and at me.

"Yeah we can go ahead and take off." I say grabbing my keys walking to my car as Iwaizumi follows closely behind me.

Jade's POV.

I take Bokuto's hand pulling him out of the room and to the entrance when we seen her, with another dude.

"Why don't we go say bye to the boys real quick." I smile trying to distract him.

"Iwaizumi?" He mumbles while balling his fist.

"Bokuto calm down okay, don't start anything." I say placing my hands on his chest trying to calm him down.

"Lets just go home." He mumbles reaching into my purse grabbing his keys. He walks past me after he watches them leave. I watch him walk off as I try to calm myself down and stop myself from crying. Another night of trying to fix him it is. I think to myself before following him. I get in the car and put my seatbelt on a Bokuto pulls out of the driveway.

"I'm sorry I'm acting like such an ass. I appreciate you for having patience with me." He says grabbing my hand giving it a tight squeeze.

"It's what I'm here for." I smile.

"So were going to my house?" I ask while sitting up in my seat.

"Yeah." He says as he heads into the direction of my house. I lean my head against the window as I watch us get closer and closer to home. Once he pulls in I unbuckle my seatbelt grabbing my bag. Bokuto gets off running to my side opening the door. I take his hand and step out of the car closing the door. He locks the car and walks to the front door unlocking it let me walk inside. I set my bag down as Bokuto locks the door. He walks up behind me pulling me into a hug.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask.

"No, I really don't." He says while taking my hand pulling me to my room. He pushes the door open and stops in the center of my room before looking at me very seriously.

"Sit." He says as I do.

"Tonight?" He laughs while walking over to my nightstand opening it.

"Is puzzle night." He says grabbing our puzzle. He quickly comes and sits next to me smiling.

This is why I love him, he never uses me. Even when he needs a distraction? He never lets himself use me as a physical distraction. I knew I was losing him, but its not going to be without a fight.

y/n's POV.

"Dude you suck!" I laugh sitting back letting Iwaizumi's knees prop me up.

"Just wait im telling you im goated. You just don't realize it." He laughs setting the controller down.

"I'm like very tired." I groan setting my controller down as well.

"Yeah it is getting pretty late." He says pulling out his phone checking the time.

"I can take you home if you want?" I say looking behind me.

"Yeah if you could that would be cool, but if you don't feel like driving ill just Uber." He says.

"No its cool I have a few errands fo run so I'll take you." I lie.

"Okay cool." He says as I stand up freeing his legs allowing him to stand up.

"Lets roll." I say grabbing my purse taking out the house and car keys. I walk to the front door pushing it open as I'm met with a bubbly Kenma and a few of his friends.

"I was just about to take Iwazumi home I'll be back." I say handing him his house key and brushing past him, Iwaizumi following me. I get into the car blasting the radio as to minimize small talk. We drove off as I began to think.

Maybe I was too harsh on Bokuto.

I let out a loud sigh as Iwaizumi telling me the directions, after a while we pull up to his relatively large house.

"Alright, well I'll text you." He says taking my hand giving it a fist bump.

"Okay for sure." I say as he closes the door. I wait till hes inside before peeling out and driving in the direction of Bokuto's house. As I'm driving I think of a million ways to say sorry for being a bitch, but once I get there. He's nowhere to be seen..

He must be with her.