𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 35

Bokuto and I walk past the kitchen not saying a word as we walk to Kenma's room. I push open the bedroom door and let Bokuto walk past me.

"Wait here yeah? I'll be right back." I say tapping the doorframe with my fingers as he nods. I walk back into the kitchen and pull Kenma to the side as everyone becomes noticeably more quiet.

"I'm gonna take a shower and Bokuto's gonna wait in your room while I do is that cool? Were gonna leave after." I whisper.

"Yeah thats fine. Me and everyone were about to leave in a while anyways." He mumbles.

"Okay thanks, I'll be back tonight okay?" I ask wrapping my arms around him. He hugs me back before letting go. I pull away and look up at the rest of the boys giving them a bright smile.

"I'll see y'all guys later. And Tsukashima, I'll stop by the club tonight or tomorrow night." He nods his head while holding up a little peace sign. I walk back to the room and find Bokuto scrolling through his phone.

"I wont take long." I say grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom turning on the shower. I let it warm up ad I grab a towel throwing it on the hook. I quickly get undressed hopping into the shower. I quickly wash my body and hair before hopping out throwing my hair up in a towel. I quickly slip my clothes on making sure it looks right.

the fit. (w/o the leggings)

I dry my hair off running a brush through it

I dry my hair off running a brush through it. I brush my teeth and do everything else I need to do before applying some lipgloss and mascara on. I smile to myself in the mirror before walking out and see everyone in the room now talking.

"What the hell." I say stopping dead in my tracks as all the boys look up, Im greeted with a few new faces as well.

"Kenma you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" The blonde girl pipes up with clinging to a rough looking male with dark navy blue eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend." He scoffs.

"Well your really pretty!" She smiles giving me a small wave.

"Thank you.." I pause.

"My names Kenz." She booms.

"My names y/n. Its a pleasure to meet you." I say while walking over to Bokuto placing my hand on his shoulder.

"We would love to stay and talk but we have somewhere to be." Bokuto says taking my hand squeezing it. He stands up and grabs my bag from the bed before waving everyone goodbye. I do the same before following him out the front door. We both walk to his car, he unlocks it letting us slide in. I buckle up as Bokuto does the same. He starts the car before taking the AUX cord handing it to me. I plug into my phone and open Apple Music hitting the shuffle button. B.S. by Jhené Aiko starts playing. I turn it up and sink into my seat. I begin humming the lyrics to myself Bokuto looking over at me occasionally smirking, then laughing to himself. The lyrics must piss him off. I quietly laugh to myself. After various other songs that must have irritated Bokuto, we pull into a large restaurant. He pulls into a parking spot as I take my seatbelt off grabbing my bag. Bokuto opens his door and I do the same.