𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 37

"Let's go inside, try to forget about it." He shakes his head unbuckling my seatbelt. He opens his door getting out and I do the same, following him to the front door. He takes his key sticking it in the door then pushing it open. He steps back placing his hand on my lower back pulling me inside. I walk inside and quickly turn around and watch Bo lock the door placing his keys on the entry table.

"So what are our plans for today?" I ask walking closer to him.

"Whatever you wanna do." He says while wrapping his arms around me.

"Whatever I want?" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Yup, anything you want." He says giving me a small side grin.

"Why don't we.." I say but pause due to a faint knock at the door. He turns his head over his shoulder looking back at the door.

"Why don't you go find something to wear in my room and go take a shower while I answer this yeah?" He says letting go of me.

"Okay, don't keep me waiting too long." I say turning around walking to his room.

Jade's POV.

I patiently wait outside holding onto one of Bokuto's many gym bags. After a while of no response I turn around and begin slowly walking back to my car until I hear the front door finally open. I turn back around to see Bokuto closing the front door and walking towards me with a straight face.

"What's up?" He says shoving his hands into his pockets.

"You left your bag at my house and you said you'd be busy so I assumed you might need it. And I know you don't go to practice till later so I knew you were home." I say holding out his gym bag. He walks closer to me taking the bag from my hands.

"Thank you." He says putting it on his shoulder.

"So are the guys here?" I ask while pointing to the front door.

"Um, no actually it's just me. I wanted some alone time before practice." He says in a nonchalant tone.

"Okay well, if your hung after let me know and we can go out to eat." He shakes his head as I tap my car key in the palm of my hand.

"Oh and I made you your favorite snack so it's in there." I say giving him a warm smile which he returned while tapping his finger on the bag.

"Thank you J, i'll call you later okay?" He says slowly backing away throwing me a little peace sign. I grin to myself before walking away too and returning to my car. I slip inside feeling relief wash over my body. Her car wasn't here, I didn't have to worry. He wouldn't intentionally hurt me.

y/n's POV.

After pretending to walk to his room I rush back to the front door taking a peep out of the peephole. My heart sank when I seen her, Jade.

My stomach became tight as I backed away from the peephole no longer wanting to know what was going on in fear of...

what if what i see only hurts me more.

I quickly walk back to his room digging through his drawers choosing an oversized shirt and some smallish boxers which looked like they might fit me. I place them on my arm and close the drawers then continuing to walk into his bathroom and find a towel before running some hot water.

what the fuck was she doing here anyways?

I begin undressing myself and step into the hot warm water. I don't take too long as I don't want to keep Bo waiting so I quickly make sure to wash myself well before stepping out letting my wet feet hit the cold floor. I dry myself off before slipping into my borrowed clothes. I hang my towel on a hook behind the door before grabbing my phone and opening the door revealing Bokuto laying in bed eating something out of a small container.

"Hungry already? We just ate." I say walking over to the bed plopping down next to him.

"Well I mean I did break a sweat in the bathroom earlier." He says taking another bite of his food giving me a small side smirk.

"So.." I say in a lower tone.

"So what?" He asks setting the container down on his nightstand.

"I seen you talking to Jade earlier, did she bring you food?" I ask pointing to the container. His head shot over to the nightstand, then back at me.

"Yeah, I had left a bag at her place so she was bringing me my stuff.." He mumbles in a hushed tone.

"So what even is she to you? Some call girl?" I ask in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't do that, you don't know how much she's done for me y/n." He warns me.

"Yeah like what?" I say turning my back on him.

"She owns half of everything me and Suna sell." He blurts out.

"What?" I turn back with wide eyes.

"She's boss, and in this industry you can't upset someone as wealthy as she is." He shrugs.

"So what? Don't tell me your scared of her." I scoff.

"No of course not, I just love this job. I like my boss y/n. I need you to understand what we have is strictly professional." He says.

"You really are naïve aren't you." I laugh.

"What are you on about now?" He laughs.

"Don't think I don't notice how handsy you are with her, even at public evens. And the way she does shit for you?" I argue.

"You do realize I also Play professional volleyball for a living right? And she's a wealthy women who's known by some public, of course we're going to get some publicity out of it. I have no idea how she feels for me but I can reassure you I don't intend to reciprocate those feelings." He scolds me.

"Bullshit Bokuto." I laugh while rolling my eyes. I stand up and start to collect my things.

"Where the hell are you going?" He asks while standing up following me to the front of the house.

"What does it look like i'm doing. I'm leaving so I can think and be alone." I say opening the front door.

"No what we need to do is talk. You cant just leave!" He shouts from the doorstep.

"I'll text you when I'm ready to talk then." I say before pulling out my phone and calling Kenma.

Kenma's POV.

I set my drink down as the boys continued to try and bet my high score when I felt my phone vibrate. I pull my phone out of my pocket and stand up walking into the hall before really reading the contact name.

y/n 😍

I quickly accept the call and out the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey will you do me the hugest favor?" She pleads.

"Depends, what is it?" I ask while tapping my finger against the wall.

"Come pick me up from the address I sent you. I promise I'll make it up to you." She says.

"I'm holding you to that." I say before hanging up and walking back into the room.

"Alright boys I'm gonna need everyone gone by the time I get back, after this round. Lock up." I say grabbing my house key throwing it to Lev. I turn around walking towards the front of the house.

"Oh she's gonna make it up to me alright." I laugh before opening the door walking out.