𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 44

"I just don't know if this is the smartest choice you know? I mean I am sort of just jumping in head first and hoping for the best." I say while biting on my nail looking up at everyone.

"I mean yeah but you'll always have yourself and us if you can't rely on him." Hinata says while plopping down next to me.

"Thanks for helping me with all that shit by the way guys." I roll my eyes thinking about how they managed to make everything fit.

"Of course! You know we'd do anything to help you!" Hinata coos while hugging me slightly.

"Yeah that pretty girl privilege came in handy." Kenma laughs. My laugh was cut short by a phone ringing. The room goes silent as everyone begins looking at their phones, myself included.

"Hello?" Tsukki says while standing up walking into the hallway. Everyone looks around at eachother before shrugging and returning to gossiping. A few minutes go by before Tsukki returns with a panicked look on his face. He motions for Kenma to go out into the hallway with him. I look over at Hinata cocking my head looking extra confused. He shrugs as we all go silent in a desperate attempt to listen.

"I cant hear shit." Hinata whispers under his breath after a few minutes of listening to complete silence.

"Me either." I say back quietly before I hear Kenma and Tsukki round the hall corner.

"Shh." I say pulling out my phone, pretending to show them stuff.

"Is Bokuto busy?" Kenma says looking for his keys.

"I'm not sure? What's wrong?" I ask looking up at him.

"We have trouble." He says with all the seriousness. I panic as I think of all the things that could be wrong.

"C'mon. We got places to be everyone." Kenma motions for everyone to get up. I collect my things and walk after kenma quicky.

"Can I go with you?" Iwaizumi asks as I dig in my purse looking for my keys.

"If you don't mind holding my bag." I say while unlocking my car walking to it as Iwaizumi follows. I open my door plopping in fastening my straps. Iwaizumi grabs my bag before getting in placing it on his lap just as I asked.

"I was just fucking with you, you can put it on the floor." I laught grabbing it placing it by his feet.

"The hell are these things?" He asks digging the straps to his seat out from behind him.

"You didn't wear your seatbelt the last time you were in my car?!" I ask im fake disbelief.

"Oh so your a little racer." He laughs as I start my car.

"Oh hell yeah." I joke as I pull my phone out texting Kenma to make sure I'm gonna be following him. We all pull out of the lot following Kenma to Bokuto's house.

"So we driving around in silence is that what we're doing?" Iwaizumi says while looking out of the window.

"No." I say while plugging my phone in pushing play on my music. Awkward by SZA come on.

"Oop. I love SZA." I say dragging out the a in her name. After a few songs we pull into Bokuto's driveway, his car was home. As well as Sunas car parked right next to his. I roll my eyes as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"What do you think we're walking into?" He says while opening the door, as he does this another car pulls up fast. Akiteru steps out of his car with a brown paper envelope in hand. I quickly get up walking towards Kenma who was already at the door knocking.

"Someones screwed." I mumble to Iwaizumi who is close behind me. Bokuto opens the door looking at everyone, obviously confused.

"Is Suna here?" Kenma asks, anger overcoming his voice.

"Yes why?" He reply's calmly while blocking the doorway with his body. He looks past Kenma seeing me, tensing up.

"He has some explaining to do." He says as Akiteru brushes past us, walking up to Bokuto. He hands him the brown envelope which had the word "RAT" written on it.

"I wouldn't tread lightly." Akiteru says while not moving from his spot. Bokuto's nervous hands open the envelope pulling out the contents inside. His face quickly turns from confused to enraged.

"Someone get in here so I don't rip him apart." Bokuto says clenching his jaw together tightly.

"And you stay here." He says looking at me with a dead face. I begin to panic as I look back at Iwaizumi who shrugs. Everyone he's inside besides Akiteru, who shuts the door behind everyone.

"What the hell is happening?" I ask, my voice cracking from me being so nervous.

"I'm not sure Bokuto would want me to tell you, he probably wants to do that himself." He says in a nonchalant tone.

"You shouldn't the scared thought, your not in any trouble or anything." He smiles. I let out a deep sigh, thankful I wasn't in any trouble with anyone. I shift my weight from one foot to the other as I wait. After about five minutes outside so hear loud yelling which sounded to be like Suna and Bokuto. The door swings open as Aniya comes out teary eyed, Suna following closely behind her obviously angry.

"Your lucky I'm keeping things civil for the sake of Aniya Suna. Don't push your fucking luck running your mouth." Bokuto booms in an aggressive tone. Aniya walks straight to the car not saying a word to me, Suna as well.

"Thank you again Kenma." Bokuto says giving Kenma a solid handshake.

"Anything for y/n's safety." He says taking Bokuto's hand back.

"We'll, we better get out of here. It's getting late and we have shit to do." Kenma says turning around looking at the guys.

"I'm just gonna stay here guys." I say while walking towards Bokuto.

"Bye y/n!" Everyone says in unison as I struggle to wave back to each of them. The silence is loud as they walk away as I comb my mind thinking of what could have happened.

"Let's go inside." Bokuto says taking my hand in his. He locks the door behind him as he pulls me to his bedroom. He closes the door behind us as I let go of his hand walking over the the bed sitting down looking up at him. He was being awfuly quiet which was very unsettling to me.

"What is it Bo?" I say, almost in a begging tone.

"I let them hurt you." He says letting out a deep breath. He plops down next to me, not looking at me. He places his elbows on his knees, hunching over.

"The note, it was from Suna and Aniya. They knew you would think it was your ex. They didn't tell me because they knew I wouldn't be fond of the idea." He says without stuttering.

"What?" I say in disbelief, a lump forming in my throat. I think of a million different things, how it made so much sense.

I thought we were friends.