𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 41

I get our wrapping a towel around me as Bokuto pouts in the tub.

"Just a little longer." He says reaching over to me lightly grabbing my wrist.

"Bo, we've been in there for two hours already." I pout, looking at him with my best sad eyes. He rolls his eyes before standing up and grabbing a towel, wrapping it around his lower half. I walk into the bedroom as he follows closely behind me. I grab my bag by the door and set it on the bed.

"Here don't change yet." Bokuto says before disappearing into his closet. Moments later he reappears holding his MSBY jersey. He tosses at me as I catch it. He gives me the biggest grin before turning back into the closet to get changed. I shake my head while grabbing my bag pulling out my underwear. I slip them on before putting his jersey on. I throw my bag on the floor as I crawl into bed and scroll through my phone.

"Hey I'm kinda hungry. Wanna go get something to eat real quick?" Bokuto says coming out of the closet wearing a lazy outfit.

"Hey no fair you look ready." I pout.

"You don't have to get out, love. I'll go in and pay for the food and we can come back or go to a park and eat or something." He says walking over to his nightstand grabbing his wallet and slipping it into his pocket.

"Okay, only if I can bring your blanket." I say grabbing his small grey blanket, which had became my favorite.

"Okay cmon." He says extending his hand. I take it as he helps me out of bed. He bends over grabbing my slides from my bag before placing them infront of me. I give him a small smile as I still hold his hand walking towards the front door. Bokuto quickly locks the door before running to the car opening the door for me to get in. After we both get settled and him making sure I was warm enough we took off.

"So did you want to come back to the house?" He asks giving my hand a tight squeeze. I sit in silence for a while as I rack my brain thinking of various locations.

"No. When we get food, I'll show you where to go." I say as he nods, continuing to drive.

an hour later.

"What even is this?" Bokuto says as we pull into the parking lot of an abandoned condo complex.

"Are you up for an adventure?" I ask as he parks the car. He gives me a small smile as he unbuckles his seatbelt, reaching for the food in the back. I get down and help him with the bags before walking towards the building.

"The top floor has the best view. But if I get tired we're going to have to settle for whatever floor I collapse on." I laugh due to the fact that we're barely on the 4th floor and I'm already out of breath.

At the top.

Bokuto sets me down as we make it to the top. I look around at the top floor, it's not too dirty. And the view was still as beautiful as I remember, I slowly walk to the large glass windows.

"This is beautiful." Bokuto says from behind me.

"It really is." I say as I set the blanket on the floor as I let my body fall to the ground. Bokuto sat next to me placing the food on the floor in front of us. He unboxes the food in silence as I glance out of the window still. I take in a deep breath before closing my eyes.

"I'll move in." I say while opening my eyes looking over at him. He freezes before looking at me with wide eyes.

"Like share a room with me?" Bokuto asks with a slight smile.

"I'll just keep my stuff in the spare and maybe sneak into your bed. We'll see how things go." I smile at him.
He sets his box of food down while scooting closer to me grabbing the sides of my stomach. He pulls me into a deep kiss, he wraps his arms around me and hugs me. He pulls away smiling.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you more." I say before lightly placing a kiss on his forehead. I run my fingers through his hair only to have it fall in front of his eyes again and again. I pull away grabbing my phone, I unlock it playing Fall In Love With You by Montell Fish. I set my phone down as I plop down next to Bokuto. I grab the boxes filled with food popping off the lid. Taking some chopsticks to pick up the food. Bokuto does the same as we eat in comfortable silence with the music playing in the background.

A few hours later.

I open my eyes slowly before looking around, Bokuto and I had fallen asleep up here. I grab my phone pulling it out to look at the time. I pinch my temples mad at myself. I pull myself up quickly waking Bokuto up. 

"Get up baby you can't be on the hard floor like this." I say holding my hand out for him to take it. He's still trying to take up but manages to laugh at me slightly.

"Ok mom." He laughs while taking my hand using it to balance. He grabs the blanket while still holding my hand as I collect our trash putting it in the bag.

"Got everything?" I ask him before looking around double checking. He gives me a small nod as I drag him out of the building down all the stairs.

"I'm so glad going down is so much easier than up." I smile while watching my every step since it was basically pitch black. I grab onto Bokuto extra tight pulling him into me, making him almost press against me completely.

"Woah eager to get into it I see." He teases while letting go of my hand so he could place it on my stomach.

"Shut up I just don't want you to fall." I roll my eyes slapping his hand. Soon enough we emerge from the building as the harsh outside air slaps me in the face.

"Here." He says using the blanket to shield me as he walks me over to his car, opening my car door. As he closes it he gives me a small smile as he walks to his side. I buckle myself in as Bokuto does the same before starting the car.

"Let's go home." He says smiling at me before grabbing my hand giving it a small squeeze.