𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 39

"I don't like that one." I pout.

"I didn't like the one you chose earlier but you really liked it so I included it." He says with an annoyed look on his face.

"Fine." I say scrunching my nose. Kenma takes my phone from the bed handing it to me.

Incoming call from "Bo <3"

"I'll be right back." I mumble while getting up and walking towards the door. I answer as I quickly shut Kenma's bedroom door and make my way to the kitchen.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey." He spoke in a low tone.

"Listen.." I say before taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for how I acted earlier. We're too old to be doing petty shit like that. I really wanna take the time to talk to you about..." I pause collecting my thoughts.

"That whole situation." I continue.

"Me too y/n. I don't want you to be upset with me." He says.

"I don't like being a bitch to you, but I do. I let my emotions get the best of me and I take it out on you. Which isn't okay." I continue.

"Hey it's okay. We can talk more about this when we see each other. I have a doctors appointment soon." He says with a warm voice.

"Do you want to see me after?" I smile.

"I always do." He says.

"Okay well, text me when your done okay?" I say while trace circles onto the couch I was now sitting on.

"I will." He says before hanging up. I stand back up. I take a deep breath holding my phone to my chest before jumping up and down.

God I feel like a love sick teenager.

"I like seeing you like this." I heard from behind me causing me to whip around looking at Kenma with his hands shoved into his pockets.

"Like what?" I laugh walking past him and back into his room plopping down on his bed.

"Genuinly happy." He says with a smug smile.

"I've always been happy you ass." I say before thinking to myself.

"I guess things just seem a little less gloom." I say smiling to myself while looking down at my pj's.

"Yeah, and you know why." He smiles to himself while typing away on his phone.

"I guess, nothing too serious yet. Not for a long while." I say while letting my mind briefly wonder to Akaashi and I's short lived relationship.

"I'm bored." I say trying to distract myself.

"Well help me choose the finishing pictures. we only have like 10 more frames to finish and I can upload the photos." He says while sitting back on the bed pulling his laptop into his lap.

"Okay." I huff leaning close to him as we look over each and every photo.

"Okay and done." He says while choosing his last picture.

"You can do the honors of deleting it, then deleting it out of the recently deleted." He says handing me the computer. I take it out of his hand setting it in my lap. I place my finger on the mouse pad and hover above the delete button. I click it before going to his recently deleted and also deleting it from there.

"Thanks." I say while handing him the laptop again.

"Thanks for what?" He says closing his laptop, setting it next to his bed.