𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17

I woke up to the sound of.. well. Nothing. A cold empty bed, which was upsetting. I sat up when I noticed a note on my nightstand. I picked it up and held it in my hands tightly.

'I didn't wake you because I assume you don't work till later. Sorry for just leaving, but you know. Practice. I'll see you tonight :) -Ko'

I get up still clinging to the piece of paper. I place it next the the other note on my vanity, the one he left the very first time he stayed. I throw my head back smiling. I care about this idiot. I shake my head trying to convince myself otherwise. Your just used to his company, yeah. I groan thinking about how much school and work i've been missing. I'll go to work today and start going to school again. I walked to my closet grabbing a bag throwing in a set for work and some extra clothes just incase. I decided to get ready at work so I just threw my hair up in a messy bun. I grab my keys and walk out of my room making sure to shut my door. I walk out of the front door locking it. I hop in my car kind of excited to go back to the club.

~at work~

I quickly parked my car and walked inside letting the familiar air hit my skin. I see Saeko who doesn't notice me. I walk over to her bumping shoulders with her. She quickly looked back before smiling.

"Babes! Your back, me and Aniya have been so bored without you." Saeko says looking over at Aniya.

"Yeah, but I learned a lot while you were gone." She says hopping on the counter looking at the both of us.

"Sorry guys, I've been busy and dealing with stuff." I pout feeling guilty i've been avoiding them.

"How about we spend the night at my place?" Aniya says with a bright face.

"What about Suna?" I say tilting my head slightly.

"He can sleep in the living room or something. Im sure he won't mind." She says turning around to face us more.

"No its okay, I live by myself so we can just stay at my place." I say slumping my shoulders.

"Ouh yes, her bed is the biggest you won't regret it." Saeko says hugging my arm. I laugh lightly before looking back at Akaashi's office door.

"I'll be back I need to go talk to Akaashi." Saeko let's go of me as I walk away. I lightly knock on the door when I peek my head in and my heart drops. It was Ankoku, why he was here. I don't know.

"Akaashi why is he here?" I ask, my voice becoming shaky. Akaashi quickly looks up unaware of my presence. Ankoku follows his actions.

"Hey princess, this is Ankoku. Ankoku this is y/n." Akaashi introduces us. I didn't know whether to pretend to know him or not.

"Princess? Is this your girlfriend?" Ankoku said flashing a sickening smile.

"No, we're just very close. She has a little thing going with someone already so she's off limits."  He says letting out a small laugh.

"Can I please talk to you in private bubba?" I rarely call Akaashi bubba, but when I do? He knows it serious. He quickly get up pushing out into the hallway.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks crossing his arms leaning forward slightly.

"You need to get rid of him Kaashi. He's not good news." I say looking back at the door then back at him.

"What do you mean y/n?" He asks uncrossing this arms.

"I just need you to tell him he's not allowed around here while I work anymore. Please. You can still be friends or whatever with him but he's not gonna be here while i'm here." I say my voice becoming more demanding.

"Will you please tell me what happened?" He huffs running his hand through his hair.

"I promise I will. Just not today. I don't want to have a bad day today." I say rolling my eyes slightly.

"Okay fine, but we're talking about this soon." He says walking into his office. Saeko comes up behind me and places her hand on my shoulder.

"What's up?" Just as those words left her mouth Ankoku and Akaashi walked out of the office causing Saeko to wrap her arms around me and pull me away from him. Saeko shooting him an ugly look as I watch him wink at me before he walked out the doors.

"Saeko, Akaashi's asking what happened between me and Ankoku. I don't think I can tell him..." I pout laying my head in the crook of her neck. She hugged me tightly.

"Your gonna have to. He deserves to know if he's friends with Ankoku and he doesn't know how much he's hurt you." He says while rubbing my head.

"What if he doesn't believe me."

"He will, he's one of your best friends y/n. He'll believe you." She says pulling me off of her, looking me in the eyes. I nod my head and walk into Akaashi's office taking a seat. I know I said I didn't want to do it today but Saeko was right. Also the sooner the better. I've been bearing this secret for too long. I hear the door shut lightly, I turn around and see Akaashi pinching the bridge of his nose. He walks over to his desk taking a seat and looking at me with worried eyes.

"Please explain to me what's going on. Please." He pleaded.

"This isn't something I would normally just tell people. Since you know Ankoku, I think you deserve to know your making a huge mistake being around him." I say as my voice cracks. After a out an hour of explaining to Akaashi everything that had happened. The exact same thing I told Bokuto, this time including why I stormed out of the club a couple of nights ago. Akaashi sat there with a blank stare. His body becoming more tense by the second, he clenched his jaw and balled his fists. He quickly stood up grabbing his keys and shoves them into his pocket. I quickly stand up following him.

"Where are you going?" I ask while still walking with him.

"To ruin his life. Where else." He says walking out of the club.

"You have a club to run Akaashi! Don't leave please!" I beg trying to stop him. I block the car with my body not letting him move. He picks me up and takes me back to the front door of the club.

"I won't do anything too rash. I promise I'll be okay, you watch over the club for me okay? You don't even have to cover the vip rooms. Just stay in my office and make sure things are running smoothly." He says grabbing my head kissing the top of it. I feel hot tears run down my face thinking of it what I just did, I didn't want Akaashi to get in trouble because of me. I quickly walked back inside still crying as Aniya and Saeko rushed back to my side.

"What's going on??" Aniya asks while placing her hand on the small of my back leading me to Akaashi's office, Saeko following.

"I don't know. Akaashi's going after Ankoku, I need to call Bokuto." I grabbed my bag looking for my phone. I pull it out and call Bokuto.

"Hello?" He asks slightly out of breath.

"Bo, please tell me you can stop Akaashi." I cry, pleading with him.

"Hey what's wrong? What happened?"

"Ankoku was here and I threw a fit asking Akaashi to make him leave, which he did. He wanted to know how we knew each other and I told him everything. Now he just left and I think he's looking for Ankoku." I say bringing my thumb to my lips pushing on them.

"I have Akaashi's location on, don't worry about it I got him. Please baby be careful, call me if you need anything. My ringers already on."

"Okay, let me know what happened."

"Alright, bye." He quickly hangs up the phone as I feel my nerves become a little more at ease.

"What did he say?" Saeko asked looking at Aniya then at me.

"He's going to look for Akaashi." I pout taking a seat in Akaashi's desk.

"I guess all we can do right now is wait." Aniya pouts taking a seat cross from me.

i hope he'll be okay... both of them.