11th Restriction

Intrams

"Hugh!" Malakas kong tawag ni Hugh which made him suddenly push her away, causing her to lose her balance and fall on the ground, butt on.

Mabilis akong nilingon ako ni Hugh at may kung anong emosyon ang dumaan sa kanyang mga mata. Lumapit siya sa akin at magsasalita sana when I raised my left hand, as a reaction. I saw how his adam's apple moved. 'Di ko na lang siya pinansin at umupo sa upuan ko.

I don't need your explanation.

I mean why would I?

Panandalian namang nawala ang poise ni 'Dollyuh' girl, but she gracefully stood up after she recovered from her 'epic' fall. I scoffed at her. Karma's a bitch.

Naiirita niya naman akong tiningnan, but when she saw Katalina beside me, ay mabilis na tumaas ang kanyang kanang kilay. Parang nakahanap ng kaaway.

Ang bilis makalimot. Kanina ako yung target, ngayon iba na man.

"Oh, look who's here." Mataray niyang lintya, at nilapitan si Katalina.

She touched Katalina's hair and slightly teased her by actually saying the word 'Rawr'.

Oh, what's with the sudden 'Rawr'? Parang naglalion-lionan lang, ganon?

"I should be the one saying that, Dalya. Sabon ng mga artista." Nang-iinis na sagot ni Katalina, with the cebuano 'bisdak' accent

She even dramatically whispered the 'artista' word. Natawa naman sina Carter at Kreia.

Ako lang ba ang walang alam? What's with that soap thing?

What she said made Dahlia slightly pissed off, but she immediately recovered though. Suddenly, Dahlia rudely pushed the left shoulder of Katalina with her left index, gulat namang napaatras si Katalina. What a bitch!

"You piece of sh-"

"Piece of what, bitch?" Naputol ang sasabihin ni Dahlia, nang ang nananahimik na si Mika ay malakas na tinulak si Dahlia gamit din ang kanyang hintuturo.

May tinatago palang fighting spirit si Mika.

"You're just new here, know your place." Arms crossed and with the intimidating stance, Mika said with threat laced on her voice.

She then went to her chair and continued reading her manga, akala ko ba may tatapusin pa siyang homework?

But anyways, she's so cool!

Nawalan ng masasabi si Dahlia, but with poise she flipped her hair and went to sat on her chair, at the same time the bell rang.

I need that confidence, sa'n ba pwede bumili niyan?

While the discussion went on, I felt Hugh gently poke the side of my waist, mabilis akong napaiwas. Alam ng gago, kung saan ang kiliti ko. Don't even touch me.

"Okay class, next month will be our 2020 Intramurals. So, some of you will join the athletic competitions and some will just enjoy those 3 days. Also about your T-shirts, makukuha niyo ito next week. And all that I need to say is 'Be careful and stay safe!', that's all, class dismissed." Maam Castillo announced. Intramurals? That would be fun.

Nagkita-kita kami sa cafe ng school, to talk about the upcoming intramurals. Tumabi ako kay Mika, the opposite side of where Hugh is at.

Titig na titig naman si Hugh sa akin, he obviously can't do anything if I want to sit here.

It's my choice. Lady's choice.

"What time and where will we meet?" Pagbubukas ni Karsyn sa topic.