Chapter Eleven

Bakugou's POV

I've never felt this angry in my life. Storming up to the teachers, I feel explosions sparking in my palms as Kirishima tries to reason with me before I get to the empty classroom. "WHERE IS SHE?" I yell, causing an irritated look from my idiotic teacher. The guy was out of his bandages, so the bastard had no excuse. Kirishima throws Mr. Aizawa an apologetic look before trying to block my path. 

"Sorry, Mr. Aizawa sir. Bakugou and I are just worried about (Y/n)." 

"We are going everything in our power to ensur-" 

"SHUT UP. SHE WAS RIGHT HERE AND YOU LET HER GO." My shit head of a teacher looks serious as he hides a piece of guilt in his eyes. Good. He should be guilty. My best friend is fucking kidnapped twice and they do nothing about it. Mr. Aizawa lets out a sigh that shakes the earth as he looks at me tiredly. 

"Technically, I'm not supposed to be telling you this, but we put a tracker on (Y/n). It was risky, but it's the only way we can ensure her survival. At the festival, she was constantly being watched. If something had gone wrong, then a lot of people- including her- might've gotten hurt. We're setting up a rescue mission now that we've determined the villain's base." I feel surprised as Kirishima nods gratefully. 

"She doesn't want to be fucking rescued," I snap, causing Mr. Aizawa to look confused. "Dumb bitch wants to out-logic them and bring her bastard of a friend to the hero side. She's acting... but I don't know her stupid plan." Kirishima gapes at me since this is the first time I've mentioned it. "I'm meeting the idiot in the park around 4," I deadpan, feeling that unending rage. 

"Thank you, Bakugou. That is very important information. Don't worry, we will get (Y/n) back." Scoffing, I mutter a 'whatever' and stuff my hands into my pocket. She looked so different when I saw her. For one, she acted like a crazy person. Yet, even with her idiotic plan... she still made sure no one was injured too bad. That stupid bitch's heart of fucking gold. I- I miss her. Whirling around I grin at Kirishima and he has the brains to look scared. 

"Dumb hair. We're getting that tracker signal." I say in a low voice. 

"Bakubro, I don't think that's the smartest move. The pro heroes are handling it." I ignore him and head to the one person who I can force to help me. All Might comes walking out of the teacher's lounge and I cross the hallway scowling. 

"ALL MIGHT. WHEN ARE YOU GOING AFTER (Y/N)?" I growl, watching as he frowns at the yelling. I don't give a fuck. "I want to go on the mission. It's my fault that she got taken." 

"Young Bakugou, young Kirishima. Don't worry about (Y/n). She'll be back within the week. We have a plan and we will save your friend!" The idiot grins and so does shitty hair. 

"Thanks All Might," Kirishima says before attempting to drag me away. (Y/n) could be hurt or caught by now. These useless pros better get there fast... before I decide to take things into my own hands and blast these suckers into hell. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todoroki's POV

Even if Shigaraki is right about (Y/n)'s betrayal... I still feel a stab of hurt as I see the love of my life tied in a chair. Don't get me wrong, I love it when she's scared... it makes her cuter. Yet, I hate it when she's scared of me. Shigaraki says that she might wake up anytime now, so I wait patiently for her to flutter to life. She lets out a sigh before opening her eyes and looking around with a terrified innocence. "Wh-where am I?" I walk in and pull up a chair across from her. "Shoto?" She asks with heightened confusion.