Chapter 15

~No one's P.O.V.~

        The four kids stood in battle stances, preparing to attack.  Jessie decided to let her oppenents attack first to know more about the magic that they each wield.  "Lexi, get back," Jessie whispered to her.  Lexi nodded and flew to the side.  Without warning, Natsu suddenly ran towards Jessie.

        "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" he yelled, about to punch Jessie.  Jessie swiftly stepped to the right, dodging the attack.  "What?" Natsu said in disbelief.  Jessie used this moment of confusion to her advantage.

        "Water create: whips!" she yelled, a whip made out of crystal blue water appearing in her hands.  She made the whip coil around Natsu's arm and threw her towards Erza and Gray.  

        "Uwa!" Natsu shouted, heading towards them.  Erza calmly stepped to the side, but Gray wasn't as lucky.

        "Oi Flame Brain, watch where you're going!" Gray yelled, pushing Natsu off of him.

        "Same to you Ice Princess!" Natsu spat.

        "What did you call me?!" 

        "I said Ice Princess!"  Erza facepalmed and butted both of their heads together.

        "We're having a battle right now so dont' quarrel!" she yelled to the both of them.

        "H-hai!" they saluted.  In the distance, Jessie rolled her eyes.

        'This is going to be too easy..' she mentally sighed in her head.  'So much for having a challenging duel..'   She sucked in a deep breath.  "Water Dragon...ROAR!!" she yelled, spewing a tunnel of water towards the three.  Erza sensed the water behind her and jumped out of the way, pushing Natsu with her.  Gray, however, wasn't so lucky.  He got swept up in the tunnel.  With a bored flick of Jessie's hand, the tunnel turned into a tornado and Gray got twirled into the air with the vortex.

        "Gray!" Natsu and Erza yelled.  Jessie sighed of boredom.

        'One down, two to--what?!'  Jessie stared in amazement as the tornado suddenly turned into ice and shattered into a million pieces.  The pieces calmly floated down as ice particles as Gray swiftly jumped back onto the ground.

        "Sorry, it's gonna take a lot more than that to defeat me," Gray smirked.  He then cupped his hands into formation.  "Ice Make: Lance!" A magic circle formed around Gray's hands and multiple lances appeared before it.  They all headed towards Jessie.

        'Such fast Ice Make magic?!' Jessie thought as she tried to dodge them.  A couple of them scratched her arms and legs, but she managed to avoid the majority of them.  When the barrage was over, Jessie had a tiny smile on her lips.  'Maybe this will be fun..'

        "Whatcha smiling for?" Gray asked.

        "Mm, this may be more fun than previously accounted for," Jessie replied.  Gray scowled.

        "What, you thought we were pushovers?" he asked.

        "Precisely," Jessie smirked, making Gray even more furious.

        "Oh yeah?  Ice Make: Ice Cannon!" A huge cannon appeared in Gray's hands and cannonballs made out of ice were shot towards Jessie.  A sly smile creeped onto her lips.

        "That won't work again," Jessie grinned.  All of a sudden, the cannonballs stop in mid-air.

        "Nani?" Gray said in shock.

        "Ikay! (go)" Jessie shouted.  With a swipe of her hands, the cannonballs went toward Gray.  It hit him right on the chest and threw him right into a wall, knocking him out.  Natsu and Erza immediately ran towards Gray.  

        "Oi gray, you okay??" Natsu asked, sincerely concerned.  Gray didn't answer.

        'S-such power...' Gray thought.  'Could she be stronger than Ur..?'  He then blacked out.  Natsu stood up and clenched his fists.

        "Tema...I'M GOING TO GET REVENGE!!" Natsu yelled, his fists igniting with fire hotter than before.  "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!" A huge fireball spewed towards Jessie.  For a split second, though, Jessie was shocked.

        'Another Dragon Slayer??' she thought, but then she remembered that a huge fireball was being hurdled towards her, so she made a battle stance.  "Water Dragon's Crushing Punch!" Jessie said, crystal blue water enveloping her hands.  She punched the fire, making it split into two and allowing Jessie to avoid it.  It slightly burned her hands, but she didn't care.  When the attack was over, she smirked.

        "Hoh, another Dragon Slayer," she observed.

        "Heh, I'm getting fired up," Natsu smirked, pounding his fists together.  "Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!" he yelled.  His body enveloped with fire and he propelled himself towards Jessie.  Jessie sighed and shook her head.  She stepped to the right, dodging it and making Natsu hit head first onto a wall of a house behind her.  He slowly slumped down, a big red bulging bump forming on his head.  "Pretty stars.." he muttered dizzily before blacking out.  

        "Yari yari, that's all you guys got?" Jessie sighed.  "But then again, you guys are kids."

        "Well, don't forget about me," Erza reminded her.  "I'm nothing like those two idiots."

        "Hmm, we'll see," Jessie smirked.  Erza smiled.

        "We shall see," she agreed, a sword already in her hand.  "Requip:  Heaven's Wheel Armor!"  A golden light shone around Erza, forcing Jessie to shield her eyes.  When the light dimmed down, Erza was wearing an armor that mostly consisted of silver.  There were wings on the back of the armor as well.

        "S-sugoi.." Jessie said in awe.  She had heard about requip magic, but it was only said to let the caster change weapons, not armor.  'If these are just kids...what are the adults like in Fairy Tail?'

        "Circle Sword!" Erza chanted.  Sword appeared out of thin air and circled around Erza.  They then went towards Jessie.  She jumped out of the way, successfully dodging the attack.  "Hmm, you have very good reflexes," Erza complimented.  "But you can't dodge forever."  At that moment, about a hundred swords appeared around Erza.  "Ikay!  My swords!" she yelled, making all the sword go towards Jessie.  She was right, not even Jessie could dodge all of these swords.

        "Water Dome!" Jessie said quickly, a dome made out of water protecting her.  However, as more and more swords hit the dome, the more it became weaker. One sword managed to get through and slit Jessie's waist.  When the barrage was done, the dome shattered and Jessie fell to her knees, feeling a burning sensation on the side of her abdomen.  She gripped her waist, almost immediately feeling a warm liquid.  She knew she couldn't continue with such a deep wound.  'W-what strength...' Jessie though to herself.  'A-are all mages like this?'  Erza requiped back to her normal clothes and slowly walked up to Jessie.  "I...I surrender," Jessie whispered, still pressing her wound.  Erza extended a hand to Jessie.

        "Then let's go," Erza said with a warm smile, "to Fairy Tail."  Jessie looked up at Erza.

        "M-mm..." Jessie said, using her free hand to take Erza's.  That was the moment where it had begun.  The moment where Jessie would finally find a home.