Chapter 16

~No one's P.O.V.~

        When Jessie stood up, slightly wincing with pain, the two boys woke up.  "I-itea..." Natsu groaned, rubbing his head.

        "Jeez that girl's strong.." Gray muttered, rubbing his head as well.  Lexi flew to Jessie.

        "Jessie?  Are you okay??" she asked, concerned for her friend.

        "I'll live.." Jessie muttered.  By then the blood has seeped into her clothes, and Lexi noticed.

        "You're bleeding!" Lexi yelped, catching Erza's, Gray's, and even Natsu's attention.

        "O-oi, why didn't you tell me?" Erza asked, starting to get concerned.

        "I didn't calculate that it would be this deep.." Jessie mumbled, trying to hide her pain, but she failed.  Tears were slowly trickling down her face from the excruciating pain she felt.  She was also losing too much blood for a five year old.  All of a sudden, she blacked out and was caught by Erza.

        "O-oi, what's wrong with her??"  Natsu asked, catching up.

        "She's losing too much blood!" Lexi sobbed.  Gray used his ice to seal the wound.

        "That should stop the bleeding," he explained.

        "We need to get her to the Fairy Tail infirmary, now!" Erza demanded.

        "Right!" Natsu and Gray nodded.  Lexi just nodded.  Erza carried Jessie bridal style as she. Gray, and Natsu ran towards the guild.  Lexi was on top of Jessie, crying.

                                ~~~~~~~~~

        "Minna!" Erza yelled, bursting through the guild doors.  All attention was focused on her.  Gray and Natsu soon followed, panting really hard.  "Where's Master?!" Erza yelled, looking around for the short old man.

        "Right here, sheesh," the master of Fairy Tail, but his eyes widened when he saw Jessie laying lifeless in Erza's arm.  "Bring her to the infirmary, immediately," he said seriously to Erza.  She nodded and ran towards the infirmary.  "And you two!"  The two boys stopped their fighting and immediately looked at their Master.  "I expect an explanation later."

        "Y-yes Master!" they stuttered.  He nodded and went into the infirmary.  Erza had already set Jessie down on one of the beds and Porlyusica, who had stayed to research more about multi-magic mages, immediately went to work with healing her.

        "Will she be okay?" the Master asked Porlyusica.

        "She'll live, she just needs a day to rest," Porlyusica answered in a soft tone.  "She's used a lot of magic power, after all.."  She took a quick glance at Erza, who was looking down in shame.  It was her fault, she had gone too far and hurt Jessie.  Master looked at Erza as well and nodded.

        "I'll leave it to you then," he muttered, "and Erza."  Erza looked up and eyed the short man.  "Don't worry about her.  She'll be fine."  Erza looked back down.

        "Okay Master," she mumbled.  He frowned, but let her be and left.  Porlyusica also decided not to ask how she found the girl and continued healing her wounds.