Chapter 12

~No one's P.O.V.~

        "Will she be okay?" Erza asked an old lady with pink hair worringly.  

        "Hmm, she'll be fine, but it seems like she's been injected with some kind of sedative.." the old lady replied.

        "What's a sedative?" asked Natsu, who, being the idiot he was, still thought the girl was a dragon.  The old lady rolled her eyes.

        "I hate humans.." she muttered under her breath.  Erza bonked Natsu on the head for her.

        "Sorry Porylusica, what he meant is what kind of sedative?" Erza asked.

        "Well, from what I can gather, it stimulates fear," Porlyusica explained.

        "Meaning..?" said Natsu as he rubbed his head.  Both Porlyusica, Erza, and Gray rolled their eyes.

        "It means that she'll be really scared when she wakes up Flame Brain.." muttered Gray.  Natsu was about to fight him when Erza shot him a glare.

        "When will she wake up?" Lexi asked fearfully.  She was wearing a tiny white doily skirt and plain light pink shirt. 

        "Well, usually people wake up after five minutes when the liquid enters their body, but this certain girl is special.." replied Porlyusica.

        "Special?  What do you mean?" asked Erza.

        "Ha!  I knew she was a dragon!" smirked Natsu, which earned him another punch.

        "Well, from the looks of it, she may be a--"

        "Jess!" Lexi squeaked when she saw her stir.  Jessie slowly opened her crystal blue eyes.

        "W-what.." she murmured.  Her head throbbed with pain, and her vision was really blurry.

        "Are you okay girl?" said Porlyusica, but it sounded distorted and...kinda scary to Jessie.  Her eyes drifted to Porlyusica, and to her she looked like a..demon!  Jessie's eyes contracted in fear and she jumped out of the bed she was on and backed away.

        "S-stay away!" she said shakily.

        "Hey, calm down girl.." Porlyusica said soothingly, but to Jessie, it sounded scary.

        "Stay away!" she screamed, letting out a burst of pure magic power, slamming everyone in the room to the wall.

        "W-whoa.." said both Gray and Natsu.

        "How much magic power does this girl have..?" whispered Erza.  Tears were streaming down Jessie's face, and her whole body shook with fear.

        'Why am I so scared..?' she thought to herself.  'Who are these people?  Where am I?  Why does my head hurt so much???'  She slowly backed away from the "demons".  When she felt the wall on her back, tears started to flow even more.  'I hate not knowing!' she thought to herself.  Memories of being kidnapped, betraying both Mark and Hornet, and Mizula's disappearance flashed through her mind, and she clutched her head in pain.  She slowly slumped down to the floor and curled up into a ball, burying her face in her legs.  Erza, Gray, Natsu, Happy, and Porlyusica were hesitant to approach the girl.  Lexi was about to fly to her when Erza wrapped her arm around her to stop her.  She struggled to get free, but Erza squeezed her like a grape.  She then tapped Gray on the shoulder with her free arm.  She gestured for him to go to Jessie.  He shot her a "Why me?" look, which was responded with a deathly glare.  He sighed and slowly creeped towards Jessie.  Normally, she could've heard him, but painful memories were still swirling in her mind.

        "H-hey, you alright?" Gray asked when he was right in front of the girl.  

        'That voice...doesn't sound like a demon's...' Jessie thought.  She looked up and her eyes widened.  "Onii-san?" she said quietly.  

        "Huh?" said Gray, a bit confused.  Jessie rubbed her eyes and looked up again.  Her vision cleared to see a boy that looked like Mark with his messy hair, but he looked, and probably was, way older than eight.

        "S-sorry, nevermind," she mumbled sadly.  For a moment she was filled with hope that her brother had found her through all the odds.  She wiped the tears off her eyes and then realized that there was not just him, but a boy with pink hair, a girl with red hair, an old lady with pink hair, a blue flying cat, and...Lexi!  "Lexi!" she said when she saw her still struggling to get free.

        "Jess!" Lexi squeaked, and finally squirmed free.  She flew right into her arms.  "Jess!  I was so worried!"

        "I'm right here, don't worry," comforted Jessie.  She then looked up angrily at what she thought were their "kidnappers".  She stood up.  She decided to use a new magic she had read in a book with Arina.  "Ice Make: Arrows!"  Arrows made of ice formed a barrier around her.  Gray jumped back and looked at the girl in awe.

        'S-she knows Ice Make magic??' Gray thought in surprise.

        "What did you do to Lexi?" Jessie growled.

        "Wait Jessie!" Lexi urged.  Jessie's eyes widened.

        "Awweh, you called me Jessie!" Jessie cooed and cuddled Lexi, making the arrows disappear.

        "Jessie, these people are the ones that saved us!" Lexi explained.

        "Eh?  Really?" Jessie said.  She looked back at Natsu, Happy, Gray, Erza, and Porlyusica, who were all staring at her dumbfounded.

        'S-sugoi [wow]thought Erza.

        'She really is a multi magic mage..' Porlyusica thought with amazement.

        'She knows Ice Make magic like Ice Princess, but she still smells like a dragon?' thought Natsu.

        'D-does that mean she knows Ur..?' thought Gray.

        'I wonder if she has any fish..' thought Happy.