4

*same time set as the first few chapters*

As time passed the day went by rather slowly, all the students just wanted to know who their dorm partner was. It's now lunch, Kazuichi found Ibuki and walked with her to get their food. Tanaka had a request to hang out with Miss Sonia so he waited for her. 

Sonia saw Tanaka and shouted his name to catch his attention. Tanaka turned to look who called his name and then he saw her, she looked rather happy. Her joy was like a sunray, not one of those annoying ones that blind you, but those rays of sun that let you know it's going to be a nice sunny day, a ray of sun the makes you want to smile. A smile began to appear on his face and Sonia approached him. "Shall we go and collect our food, malady?" Tanaka said. She was flattered and in response, she giggled and nodded. 

Kazuichi was finding a seat till he bumped into someone he said sorry without looking at them and continued walking until, "Oi! Come back here and say sorry to my face you dumbass!" Kazuichi turned to look and noticed a rather small person who seemed angry. 

The small teen then said, "Well I'm waiting!" Kazuichi then said sorry and told him how he didn't even see him 'cause he is so short. He didn't take lightly this but he didn't do anything 'cause a supervisor was walking around. Kazuichi introduced himself to help change the mood and Ibuki did the same. "Name's Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu... Just so we're clear, I don't plan on acting friendly and shit with you guys." 

Both Ibuki and Kazuichi smiled, they knew that he just didn't want to show his gratitude. They asked if he wanted to hang out with him but he refused and said he was going to have lunch with someone else, he told them they maybe could hang out tomorrow. He kept emphasizing "maybe", he then walked away to a girl was silver-like hair and braids. 

Kazuichi and Ibuki walked to a table booth and sat. They enjoyed their food when Ibuki remember something that happened in class. "Hey Kazoo, remember in 2nd period? When you tried to pass a note to someone? Who was the note supposed to go to?" Kazuichi look at her and blushed a little, "It was meant for this.. girl.. with a big bow and blond hair.." Ibuki then realized, "Oh! Are you talking about Sonia?? OMG, Do you have a crush on her!?" Kazuichi shushed her and nodded, "I wanted her to notice me but she likes that stupid tall guy, I forgot his name.. but he was the one who had a big introduction." Ibuki then said, "Oh you mean, Gundham Tanaka!" Tanaka heard his name and looked around, Sonia then asked what was wrong "Oh it is nothing malady. There is nothing to worry about." Tanaka replied to reassure her.

*~Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors~*