17

-{Gundham's Point Of View}-

I couldn't turn my eyes away from this mortal, it was too much of an amazing view to try. This mortal's smiles were just so enlightening. He glanced up at me with that very smile but of course I turned my head away. What am I supposed to say to him?

The school's bell rang and Kazuichi jumped to his feet, he was still holding captive one of my devas. 

 "Well that's our que to go! Hey, maybe we can meet up after school!"

 " Ah, sure. I have no plans after school so I wouldn't mind"

 "Ok! See ya later than!"

 " Good day.. "

He placed the hamster in his front pouch, grabbing his remaining tools then off. He took my hamster... I sigh and let it be, but I won't let it happen again. I get my other hamsters into my scarf the head inside as well. 

The rest of the day was longing and honestly boring. The other kids were throwing and tossing notes, which every once in a while but me. I didn't try reading them, depending on the person I would either hand them to who they were ment for or throw them in the trash. Can I be rude once in a while, though I try to be polite as possible.

I see no need to be here. School never thought me anything, it was always my Angel or the real world. I don't understand why they require us to be here and suffocate in the longing days, I'd see the purpose if you'd want something complex as a career but what about those who wish for a simple life? 

Nevermind that, I must not stress myself over something that won't be answered. I began to attend to my devas. There was loud ruckus coming from just outside of the classroom causing the class to get up and peek out from the door. I too was curious on what was going on except lurking at the door like the others I pushed through them and look to see two people throwing punches at eachother.

I couldn't tell exactly who was "winning" but I caught a glimpse of bright neon pink hair and suddenly rage blew through my veins. I throw off my scarf (don't worry the hamsters are on his desk) and coat. Without hesitation I run into the action and break the two apart, ending up getting a couple of bruises. 

Kazuichi's face was all swollen and bruised while the random male was hardly touched. I toss the male away and to some teachers them turn my attention to Kazuichi, he was breathing heavily coughed a bit. 

 "Are you okay Kazuichi..?"

 " I'm fine! Just to away! " 

he pushed me away and leaned against the lockers, clearly unable to stand on his own. I couldn't tell how bad any of his other inquiries were. He limped away and I followed. He walked to his beanie which was lying down on the floor. He picked it up and peeked in it then turned to me and held it open to me. I wasn't sure what he wanted but I looked in and saw my deva, hurting.

 "He threw it.. Him... I don't know it's gender but I knew you cared about it."

 I reached in and pulled my precious deva out, he was shaking. I stroke his fur lightly before looking up at Kazuichi who had tears leaking from his eyes.

"I-im sorry Gundham... " he sniffled a bit, I reached for his hand but then stop and realize we are still in front of the public. 

*~that's all for now peeps, sorry for grammar and or spelling. I'm using a shitty old ass tablet so yeah- anywhoooo see ya!~*