9

It's the next day, bright and early! Gundham nor Kazuichi were morning people. Kazuichi was still passed out on his bed until Nagito came in and woke him up. Kazuichi groaned as he sluggishly got up. Nagito was always cheery in the morning and that bugged Kazuichi. 

Nagito had very so kindly made breakfast for them both. Kazuichi got changed into black overalls, a rainbow splattered shirt, and bright yellow tennis shoes. Of course, he had his signature black beanie. Kazuichi put in his contacts and as he was doing so there was a knock on the door. Kazuichi thought Nagito would answer it but that was wrong cause there was more knocking, Kazuichi finished putting in his contacts and then walked out to the door. 

He opened the door to see Gundham who was accompanied by Sonia. Kazuichi glared up a Gundham, "What do you want now?" Sonia smiled and replied, "We were wondering if you wanted to go ice skating with us." Kazuichi directed his attention to Sonia, "Wait really!?" Sonia nodded and Gundham gave a slight nod. "I would love to! I am ready to go now actually!" Sonia tilted her head a bit, "You're not going to get cold?" Kazuichi grinned, "Nope!" 

The three of them headed out to the skating rink (it's the weekend by the way). Sonia had paid for it all while Kazuichi and Gundham got their skates on. Kazuichi stood up and stayed so he could accompany Sonia. Gundham however struggled, he couldn't get up until Kazuichi helped him. Once Gundham was on his feet he did not want to move, not one bit. Sonia had finished paying and started to put her skates on, "You boys can go warm up for a bit. I'll be there in a bit, okay?" Kazuichi nodded and got into the rink's boards. Gundham, very carefully, made it to the rink. Kazuichi happily skated around however Gundham stayed in one spot on the wall side. 

Sonia walked out to the skating floor and noticed Gundham, "Are you okay Gundham?" He nodded, his cheeks were a light red from embarrassment. Sonia skated around with Kazuichi, they even raced a bit then Kazuichi went over to Gundham and urged him to join them. Gundham gave in, Kazuichi held his hand out and smiled. Gundham took his hand while Kazuichi slowly backed away from the wall. 

Gundham kept a firm grip on Kazuichi's arm. Kazuichi kept smiling even chuckling from time to time. Sonia met up with them both and held Gundham's other hand. The three skated around for a while until Sonia got tired and stopped early. Kazuichi and Gundham continued to skate around, forgetting their feud with one another. Kazuichi hadn't let go of Gundham's hand since whenever he tried Gundham would've fallen. The two had a great time till they were completely worn out.

*~Sorry for any spelling and/or grammar errors~*