13

Mid-day crept up, Kazuichi and Gundham continued to hang out. The mood had changed between the two of them, they weren't the same towards each other like they used to be. It's only the beginning of the year and Kazuichi is already making friends. Of course, the fire between them still burned, they were complete opposites yet they are getting along quite well. Kazuichi was getting hungry but the weekend lunch wasn't ready. Kazuichi barely knew how to cook and Gundham did not trust him in even trying. Though Gundham himself didn't know how to cook he refused to get his hands dirty. Kazuichi kept bugging him to help him make some food. Gundham eventually gave in and took off his coat and scarf. Kazuichi pulled up a recipe on his phone and pulled out all of the ingredients. Gundham read through the recipe and instructions. Kazuichi was surprisingly good at preparing all of the things needed. while they were making the meal, Kazuichi, accidentally got some flour on Gundham. In return, Gundham threw flour at him and let out a huff. Kazuichi had a very offended face look on his face and grabbed a handful of flour. Gundham gave him an intimidating stare, "Don't you even think about doing it." Kazuichi smirked, "Oh, I am already thinkin' 'bout it" Kazuichi threw the flour on him and giggled. Gundham dusted off the flour and grabbed a handful and threw it at him, "You have made a dire mistake you fiend!" he couldn't help but chuckle a little. They continued to throw back and forth flour till they were completely covered in it. They called a trues and shook hands on it. "I just took a shower and now look at me" Kazuichi laughed as he spoke. Gundham had a soft smile, "You are the one who started this." "No, I didn't! I accidentally got some flour on you and you turned it into a full-on war." Gundham dusted the flour off of himself and then runs his fingers through his own hair. Kazuichi tried to get the flour off of himself "Did I get it all?" Gundham ruffled Kazuichi's hair which was full of flour. "It all won't come out easily but that is the best I can do" Kazuichi smiled, "Thanks!" In the time they had messed around they had forgotten the meal they were trying to prepare. Kazuichi and Gundham were starting to cleanup the mess they had made and then they remembered what they originally planned to do. They finished cleaning and preparing the meal. They both shared a couple of laughs while they ate the meal.

*~Sorry for any spelling and/or grammar errors, sorry this  one is a little short.~*