11

Kazuichi woke up early... he.. woke up.. early? Kazuichi got changed into his favorite bright yellow jumper, as soon as he finished putting it on he put on his bright yellow shoes that match with his jumper. He gathered up his tools into a red toolbox and made his way to the school parking lot, Sonia was waiting there. She had sent him a message sometime at night asking if he could help fix her car. Of course, he said yes, for he had seen it as an opportunity to be alone with her. Sonia's car was a nice one, so it was hard to see how it had a problem. He asked Sonia what was wrong with it specifically and she said there was a little problem with the breaks. Kazuichi opened the hood and did his little inspection, Sonia had walked off without saying anything. Gundham had also got a message from Sonia while he was asleep saying to meet her in the school parking lot. He had gotten ready and headed for the lot. Once he got there he didn't see Lady Sonia but he did see someone in a bright yellow jumper in the hood of a car. Gundham walked over to the mortal and tapped their back. They shot up and hit their head on the hood. "Ah fuck!" Kazuichi rubbed the back of his head "Fuuuck, what the hell?" Gundham just stared at him and looked a little concerned. "Who the hell-" He looked at Gundham and sighed, "Oh, it was you..." Gundham waved a little and looked around awkwardly. "Is there something I can help you with? Wait- How do you know I was here!? Are you a stalker?!" Kazuichi started to freak out. "Now wait one moment before you accuse me of such nonsense! I came here for Sonia, not a mortal like YOU" Kazuichi raised an eyebrow, "Well, Sonia already left... I-I guess..?" He looked around looking for Sonia.. "She was just here..." Gundham looked around as well. Kazuichi went back to work "You can stay I guess, just don't distract me!" Gundham sat on the curbside leaning back in a relaxed position. Kazuichi finally finished fixing up the breaks and put the hood down. His hands were covered in fuel but didn't seem to bother him.

*~Sorry this was another short one- ah- Hope you enjoy and sorry for any spelling and/or grammar errors~*