14

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

*~ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ~*

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

»»————-  ————-««

The night grew dark and cold, they moved to a conversation about what they like to do and what they are passionate about. After a couple of hours, the two grew tired, but they were fighting it. They played a movie. Kazuichi grew too tired to keep awake and he fell asleep, resting his head on Gundham's shoulder.

"Kazuichi...?"

"...."

"Hah, you're asleep I presume."

"..."

"Goodnight then" 

He didn't want to wake the pink hair mortal so he stayed, he laid back and pulled Kazuichi onto himself. He wrapped his arms around the other and eventually fell asleep himself.

»»————-  ————-««

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

*~ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ~*

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

»»————-  ————-««

They both woke up to a white hair mortal, Nagito. 

"H-huh? What's going on?"

"You both have to get ready for school or you'll be late."

"SHIT"

Kazuichi jumped up and ran to his closet and got changed behind the closet door. Gundham slowly got up and stretched a bit, he told Kazuichi farewell then headed to his door room. Kazuichi finished getting ready and felt relieved that he got ready quick enough that now he is going to be early if he left now."You are quick to get ready" Nagito smiled a little.

"Yeah yeah, did you make breakfast?"

"Yes I did"

"Sweet! Thanks man!" He went to the kitchen and ate.

"No problem"

»»————-  ————-««

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

*~ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ~*

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

»»————-  ————-««

It's during lunch, Kazuichi and Gundham hung out and ate together. Kazuichi talked about Sonia and Gundham jokingly would tease him from time to time. Gundam went to go put his tray away and grab a drink. Kazuichi sat there and ate. Sonia slid into the seat next to Kazuichi"Hello Kazuichi! Have you and Gundham forgiven each other?"

"M-miss Sonia! Ah- yes... wait- so that's why you did that yesterday..."

"Mhm, my car needed fixing anyways so I took the opportunity to try to get you two to get along. It seems to have worked" 

"Y-yeah.." He wasn't really focused on what she was saying he was more focused on her, his cheeks were a  rosy red colour. She was so pretty... dang... Gundham had come back.

"Oh Sonia, greetings."

"Hello Tanaka!"

Gundham sat next to Kazuichi, Sonia looked between the two and smiled. 

"You two seem closer than before!"

"What is it do you mean?" Gundham cocked his head a little

"I mean you two are like a new couple, still a little awkward but you two look like you love each other."

"W-what!? I- uh- That's not what's going on! W-we are just.... uh-"

"Acquaintances..." Gundham completed his sentence for him.

"Yeah!"

Both of their faces were flushed.

»»————-  ————-««