15

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Oh, I see."

Both of the boys refused eye contact as they sat there awkwardly. Kazuichi had his face hidden in his beanie while Gundham had his face in his scarf, both hiding their red faces. Sonia got the hints and told them that she needed to go talk to the girls. Once Sonia left Gundham didn't switch spots.

"Kazuichi.. Do you think we look like a pair and if so would you even like it.."

"W-what!? No!"

Gundham was a little hurt by this but he couldn't take it personally 'cause they they went even together to begin with. They hated each other... right? Gundham was staring at the table not moving nor speaking, Kazuichi glanced over at Gundham and sighed.

"I'm sorry.. I-.... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings"

"No you are quite alright.."

"You sure...?"

"Yes I am sure, there is no need to worry"

It got real quiet and awkward, Kazuichi had finished eating and they just sat there for a bit longer. The bell rang which broke the awkwardness and silence. All of the students scurried to their classes. Kazuichi thought Gundham had walked in with him but when role was called, "Gundham? Is Gundham here today." Everyone looked around but he wasn't there. Sonia had walked in late and informed the teacher that Gundham was checked out early.

Kazuichi sighed, it was different without Gundham's presents. No matter how much he said he didn't like the boy or how much he hated him. He had to face the facts, Gundham is one of the only people who was there with him. 

The next day Gundham wasn't there either. With Gundham gone once again Kazuichi's sense of security was gone, he felt the tense stares of people who completely despised him. Every once and in a while he would get pushed around in the halls. He didn't know what he did to make the school so mad at him, why was he now being treated like this.

Kazuichi dearly missed Gundham around...

*~Sorry this one is short, I am doing end of grade testing so this might be the end once school is over.~*