6

It's the next day and many kids woke up with heavy headaches. Kazuichi woke up and let out a yawn and groan, he rubbed his head and sat up. Ibuki woke up and sat up as well as her companion. "What time is it?" Kazuichi asked. 

Ibuki got up and walked to her bedside, she looked and the time "It's 5:30 am, we have time to get ready." They both woke the others up and walked to their dorms. Nagito had just woken up and greeted Kazuichi when he walked in. 

Kazuichi sluggishly walked to his room and flopped on his bed. Time passed and it was now 2:30 and Kazuichi finally woke up. He looked over to his old clock and was shocked. He sat up quickly and walked out of his room to the main room where both his and Nagito's room led out to. 

Nagito wasn't here so the must mean that he is still in class, he sat on the couch and scrolled himself. After a while, he heard the doorknob jiggle, and then Nagito walked in, "Oh, you are awake! Did you make it to any of your classes?" Kazuichi replied with "No... I was asleep... Why didn't you wake me up!?" Nagito explained that he kept trying but he wouldn't wake up. 

Kazuichi sighed and slouched on the couch, Nagito took a seat with him and turned the TV on. There was a knocking at the door and Kazuichi got up and answered it. It was Hajime "Oh Kazuichi, hey. What happened, why weren't you in class?" Kazuichi explained himself to Hajime, "Oh, I see. Well, we were assigned a group project so I need Nagito for a while." It takes a while to process but before Nagito and Hajime left out the door Kazuichi asked "Wait! Do you know who my partner is?" Hajime replied, "Oh, you and Gundham are together. He was the last one without a partner so you have him." Kazuichi was not thrilled. 

Isn't that convenient, his love rival is his partner. Nagito and Hajime left the room and Kazuichi slumped back into the couch.

*Sorry that this one is shorter than usual. Sorry for any spelling and/or grammar errors as well.*