5

*A time skip to the end of the day*

It's finally the end of the day and everyone was happy to be done with the day, everyone went to their dorms and they each found out who their partner was. Kazuichi went to his dorm and his dorm buddy was Nagito. 

Kazuichi was pleased that he didn't have to be stuck with Tanaka the rest of the year. Tanaka's roommate was a muscular man who goes by Nekomaru Nidai. They all set up their rooms and got ready for dinner. A group of friends decides to set a party in celebration for the first day, They invite everyone to join them and they decided to set their party in the gym. 

The school let them host this party surprisingly... Lost of people came even Kazuichi and his small squad. The teachers supervised the party for a little bit after a while they left and went home. After the teachers left some teens spiked the juice but never told anyone. Sonia convinced Tanaka to come to the party with her and some of her friends, he kept trying to politely turn down the offer but then gave in and went with the group of girls. 

Tanaka, as I said in the beginning, isn't one to mess around. He doesn't like big gatherings either. Sonia and Tanaka danced together and surprisingly he enjoyed it. After a while Sonia asked Tanaka for some punch, he walked over to the table where the punch was noticed how.. abnormal everyone was acting, he heard one kid say, "Damn, this punch is strong!" He walked back to Sonia empty-handed and told her what had happened to the punch. "Oh, okay then! I'll just go to a fountain then." She then walked out of the gym. 

Kazuichi and his small group were completely wasted, they were all having the time of their lives. Kazuichi and Ibuki noticed Tanaka and wobbled over to him, they urged him to try the punch. "Oh come on~ It's really good! you should have some" Kazuichi said with his words slurred. 

Tanaka finally gave in and tried some, he only had one cup then a while later he was just like the others, a wasted idiot. After the party, they all headed back to their rooms and fulfilled their needs. Sonia helped Tanaka to his room since he could barely stand without his legs giving out. Nekomaru put Tanaka on his bed and gave him water, Sonia then thanked him for his help and left. Kazuichi and his squad all stumbled their way to their dorms. They all ended up crashing in Ibuki's dorm for the night.

*~Sorry for any spelling and/ or grammar errors.~*