16

Sonia and her little girl gang passed by, they saved to Kazuichi, grinning as they walked by. Kazuichi made it to his locker, everyone was out doing their extra curricular by now so Kazuichi lost a whole chunk of eyes glaring at him.

He opened his locker and pulled out his favorite wrench once he closed it back up and locked it to be was greated by the great Gundham Tanaka. 

 "Greatings-"

 "Holy fucking-!? Where'd you come from!? You can't just sneak up like that!"

 "Sorry, I was going to say something sooner. Anyways I just wanted to make sure you are alright"

" Yeah I'm... Fine, hey where'd you been? "

"I was told my Angel had injured herself, I had to go make sure she was alright"

"Oh- well is she?"

" Yes, she's just fine"

"Ah, okay-"

 " I noticed the dirty stares from others, their eyes seemed to aim towards you, did something happen while I was out? "

 "I dunno, once you left I felt like a skinny kid in a prison cell with a bunch of ripped assholes"

 "Interesting way to think of it"

 "Haha, just came up with it" he gave his well known cheeky grin.

 "Do you know why you have gotten this treatment?"

 " No fucking idea"

 "Okay then."

 "Hey Imma go work on a project, wanna come with"

 "I wouldn't mind"

"Sweet!" He walked out of the school to the student parking and he made his way to a motor bike, Gundham was following behind. He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck 

"Here it is, I can't drive it but it works! I just need to give it some final touches"

"Is it hand made or fixed up? You don't need to answer this next question but why can't you ride it?"

" All hand made! Engine and all! Also I get heavy motion sickness"

"Impressive, not the motion sickness but the other thing-"

"Haha! Thanks!"

" You're welcome "

There were pouches attached to his belt which held his tools, he pulled out a few of them and began his fine tuning on the bike. Gundham sat on the curb then pulled out his hamsters from his scarf, he loved to sneak them into the school. Once Kazuichi was finished he let out a loud sigh of relief.

 "You alright?"

"I'm finished!" He sat down next to Gundham and lightly pet the hamsters. As Kazuichi did that, Gundham practically lost in a trance, he had his attention locked into the neon pink hair boy. The boy had a bright smile on his face as he played with the 4 beloved devas.