Lzzy and Lindsey

"He did what?! The next time I see that boy-" Lindsey growled.

"Ok how about you take a deep breath, calm down and think before you speak?" Suggested Lzzy who was aware of what Lindsey can say when she's angered.

"I'm so dumb!" You sobbed.

"No you're not." Replied Lzzy.

"He never loved me! He just went out with me because he felt bad for me!" You exclaimed.

"Listen, ______ I never met this 'Dakota' guy but from what I've heard he doesn't seem like the kind of person who would do that." Informed Lzzy.

"He better be thankful that I don't believe in using violence or today would've been the last day he ever saw daylight!" Lindsey said as she ate her cereal in an angered manner.

"Linsey, right now is not the best time to eat breakfast." Mumbled Lzzy.

"She always eats cereal when she's stressed, sad, angry or just having trouble writing a song." You informed. Lindsey simply nodded her head as to say you were correct.

"Did you reply to his message?" Asked Lindsey.

"I didn't see the point into doing so." You shrugged.

"If it makes you feel any better my first boyfriend cheated on me." Lzzy told.

"I'm sorry to hear that." You sniffed. Lzzy shrugged.

"We were in elementary school when it happened so it doesn't bother me." She replied.

"I bet he feels dumb for cheating on you now?" Chucked Lindsey.

"Yeah. He came to my concert last year to apologize." Lzzy laughed.

"What did you do?" You asked.

"Simple. I told him that he had his chance and he failed." Said Lzzy.

"How did you know he was cheating on you?" Asked Lindsey.

"I caught him holding hands with some other girl during recess. I even caught him giving her Hershey kisses at lunch, and that was our thing!" She whined.

"Not the Hershey kisses!" Lindsey dramatically gasped. You couldn't help but laugh at the childish adults.

"Thanks, guys you're really helping." You smiled.

"There's that smile we all know and love!" Cheered Lindsey.

"Feeling better, kid?" Lzzy asked.

"Much." You smiled. You look around the room to see that something was missing, or two people.

"Where are Drew and Gavi?" You suddenly asked.

"They decided to have a guys night out with their friends. They're usually gone for the whole day." Lindsey answered.

"How about we have a girls night out? You know, just the three of us." You suggested.

"Sure. It has been quite some time since I've had a ladies night." Smiled Lindsey.

"I don't see why not. I have a coupon for the new buffet downtown." Added Lzzy.

"James is ok with you doing that, right?" Lindsey asked.

"Meh. He doesn't care." You shrugged.

"Oh wait I just remembered! ______ have you been practicing the sheet music?" Lindsey asked.

"Memorized it." You winked. Many fans suggested that the two of you did a violin duet. You decided on the Zelda melody. Lindsey was first violin while you were second violin. Lzzy prepared the camera as you two tuned your instruments. You stood next to each other a few feet apart to make sure you don't stab each other with your bows.

"Ready?" Asked Lzzy. Lindsey nodded her head giving her the signal. Lzzy pressed 'record' and counted down from 3. As soon as she held one finger that was your cue. After finishing you loosen your bows and packed up your instrument.

"Good job you two." Smiled Lzzy giving each of you a high five.

"Thanks." You both smiled.

"I'm quite impress that you memorized piece." Said Lindsey.

"Thank you." You replied.

"So tomorrow afternoon we head to the buffet?" Asked Lzzy holding up her coupon.