Meeting Dakota

It's an hour before the interview starts and you walk down the stairs wearing a long sleeved black shirt under a walking dead shirt that says 'If Daryl Dies We Riot' followed by a simple pair of jeans. James stared at you for a minute.

"You're going to your first interview dressed like that? Why not something more elegant?" He suggested.

"Can you just take me there? Also do I need to bring any of my instruments?" You asked.

"Nope. There'll be a grand piano waiting for you." He explained. Once you got there you met Ellen who explained that it would be a simple question and answer interview. She says that there will be a surprise halfway through, and you'll play a song on the piano. During the interview Ellen asked questions while you answered.

"You know we have a surprise for you and one of your fans, right?" She asked.

"Yeah. Wait a fan of mine is here?" You asked.

She simply smiled at you.

"Come on out, Dakota!" She yelled. The live audience cheered as the Dakota Goyo walked in.

"Hi." He shyly smiled. You stood there star struck.

"I'll just leave the interview to you two." Ellen smiled as she walked off. What is this? A new segment? This isn't normally like her shows...

"I love your shirt." Dakota complimented. Dakota had a pair of jeans, a red shirt, and a black vest that look oddly familiar.

"I love your eyes." You suddenly replied. After realizing what you said your cheeks began to turn red.

"Thanks." He chuckled. You couldn't help but stare at his vest.

"Oh my- is that a Daryl Dixon vest?!" You gasped.

"It sure is." He smiled as he turned around reveling the angel wings.

"Where did you get that? I can't find it anywhere!" You exclaimed.

" I bought it at Hot Topic. They sure sell out fast." He smiled. You lucky-

"Alright that's enough talking for now. ________ why not show him your piano skills?" Smiled Ellen as she ran to the set.

"Sure." You shrugged. Ellen sat on a stool as you and Dakota sat on the piano bench. You did a cover of "Rocket to the moon" by Jim brickman. Dakota stared at you on awe.

"Wow you're amazing." He smiled.

"Thanks." You smiled. The show finally ended, but you didn't want to leave just yet.

"Hey I'm staying in L.A for a week. How about we go to the park tomorrow to continue our conversation?" Dakota smiled.

"I'll love that." You replied.