Dakota's POV

Dakota's POV

I went into my house and was met by my parents.

"So? How did it go?" Asked my dad.

"Did you two kids have fun?" My mom chirped.

"It was terrible. The only thing we liked about it was the free food." I replied. My mom gave my dad a slight glare.

"I told you not to pay for them." She whispered as I rolled my eyes.

"The two for one coupon expires tomorrow. I couldn't let it go to waste." Whispered my dad.

"I don't get it. Why did you guys set me up on a blind date?" I asked.

"Well you looked so sad and we don't like seeing any of our children like that, so we thought you being someone else might make you forget about her." My mom shrugged.

"Well it didn't work." I mumbled walking up the stairs. I went to my room and sunk into my bed with a deep sigh. I looked over my phone and smiled at the familiar screen saver. It was ______ and I. I was giving her a piggy back ride at Crazy Wally's. We were making silly faces. We looked super happy together. I can't help but wonder if she's doing any better. I went through my phone to see that she hasn't replied to anything. I've tried calling her and texting her but she hasn't even read the messages. Does she even have her phone with her at all times?!

I looked at her contact name.

❤️______❤️
I went through the messages. The memories. We don't usually text much. We mostly text when we're far apart. When she's in America and when I'm in Canada.

I tried to call her.

"Hey it's ______. Sorry I can't answer right now but I'm kinda busy. Just leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you shorty. See yah."

Beeeeeeeep.

"Hey, ______ it's Dakota. I just wanted to talk to you. Call me when you get a chance, ok? Bye." I pressed end.

"I'll get back to you shortly." I mocked. I've sent her ten voice mails and she hasn't gotten back to me. Then I remembered.

Emily.

I quickly called her.

"What's up, Goyo?" She asked.

"Emily I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't know! I had no clue my parent we're going to set us up like that! I'm so sorry! I-"

"Whoa whoa whoa. Calm down will yah? None of us knew. Both of our parents set us up. It's not your fault, dude so calm down. Have you tried contacting ______?" She asked.

"Yeah. She didn't answered." I sighed.

"Ouch. Can you blame her tho? That is a harsh way to break up with someone. Especially when they're recovering from personal issues." Emily mumbled.

"I didn't break up with her! My parents! They-" I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"I know, I know. No offense, dude but I hate your parents right now." She informed.

"So do I." I groaned.

"I can tell you weren't having fun." Emily stated.

It was quiet for a moment.

"At the restaurant. I can tell you weren't happy. Has this been going on since the break up?" She asked.

"Yeah. I can't get her out of my head. I miss her. I want her. I need her. The problem is, she wants nothing to do with me. I can't even focus on acting! I keep screwing up, I forget my lines, I can't focus on anything anymore!" I yelled running my free hand though my hair.

"You know, ______ isn't doing much better." Emily said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Her last live performances aren't the best. She has been tripping on stage lately. In her most recent one, she fell. But she quickly got up!" She cheered.

"You know how she does weekly videos? She hasn't posted any in weeks! She's not as active on social media. It has came to the point where her fans has trended #wheres______?" I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"I'm guessing you're both down in the dumps because of this?" Emily asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Awe don't worry. I'm sure you two will get together. I know you will!" She cooed.

"Thanks." I smiled. She hung up as I laid on the bed. Suddenly, text tone.

I eagerly shot up in hope of it being ______ but no. It was Jesse.

"Are you heading to the skatepark with us tomorrow or nah?"

"Sure" send.

I guess I'm spending my day at the skatepark.

QUESTION! Is anyone even reading this book? Is anyone enjoying it? Please tell me if you are.X