It was just a dream.

Dakota's P.O.V

I look around trying to find out where I am. It wasn't long until I realize I was at ______'s house. The living room was empty. I was alone.

Where's James?

Where's ______?

Why am I here?

Why don't I remember?

I simply went to the kitchen. All I saw was a note crumbled up on the floor. I went and picked it up.

"_______. I had a family emergency and won't be returning for a few months. My assistant manager will be in charge for the rest of the tour and your body guard will visit every hour to make sure you're ok.

- James"

I continue to look around confused. I look t my phone to see its October 15, 2014. ______'s 16 birthday. A smile grows onto my face at the familiar date.

I decide to walk around the house to find her. Nothing. Maybe she's gone? I continue searching.

She's not in the master bedroom.

She's not in the music room.

She's not in her room.

The only room I haven't searched is the restroom. Maybe she's busy in there? I leaned against the wall and waited. With every minute that passed by I couldn't help but feel more anxious.

I look down to see red liquid coming out of the bottom of the bathroom door. That's when I begin to worry.

"______? Is everything ok?" I ask placing my ear against the door. No answer.

"_______? Open up!" I yell shaking the doorknob trying to open the door. I failed almost every attempt to open the door. I finally try to bust it open. It worked. The door opened to see one of the last thing I would ever want to see; _____ dead on the bathroom floor. I immediately start to panic and got on the floor trying to wake her.

"No, no, no. She's mine. You stay away from her. It's not her time! It can't be." I cried carrying her limp body in my arms. I remove my shirt and wrapped it around her manipulated arm and wrist.

"Please, _____. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." I repeated through my cries.

"Dude! Wake up!"

I let out a scream as I jumped out of bed. I look around to see that I was in my room. I look down to see I was in my bed. A dream. That's what it was. A dream. It was all a bad dream. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you ok?" Ask my older brother Devon.

"Yeah. Just had a bad dream." I replied.

"You don't say. Want to talk about it?" He ask. Sure my brothers and I don't get along all the time, but whenever one of us is injured in any way it's our job to do everything we can to make them smile.

"No. I'm fine. I'm just glad it was just a dream." I said.

"Alright. Oh and get dressed. Mom and dad want to talk to you in private." He added leaving my room.

Just like that my heart dropped. What did I do this time? The last time we had a 'private talk' it was because I failed my Geometry Honors class. Maybe something bad happened? I remember one time the 'private talk' was about my pet bird dying when I was five... What could I have possibly done this time?

What do you guys think the 'private talk' will be about? What about the dream? Was it really just a dream or do you think there could be a meaning behind it? Tell me what you guys think in the comments. Please vote and comment :)