Chapter 6

Thanit's pov: 

I stared at him as he slept soundly. 

"Tae.... Don't you think it's about time you woke up?... You've been sleeping for 5 months already..." I muttered softly. 

He didn't respond. 

Tears formed in my eyes. 

"Please wake up already... I miss you... Mew misses you too... Please wake up... For our sake at least..." I took his hand and pressed my lips on the back of his hand. 

I know Mew is also hurting a lot. He's also in a lot of pain. 

But he's been acting tough because he doesn't want me to worry. He takes care of me but says he's fine when I try to do the same for him. 

I got up and went out of the room.

I went straight upstairs and into our room.

I made sure to keep the camera and sensors turned on so I'll get a notification if something happens.

When I went into our bedroom, Mew was laying in bed with one arm over his eyes.

I frowned when I saw that he was still wearing the clothes from last night.

"I told you to take a shower before resting." I sighed.

He looked at me.

"Oh. Yeah. I was going to go take a shower." He sat up.

I pursed my lips when I saw how his eyes were red and swollen.

I went up to the bed and got on beside him.

"Mew. Don't try to take everything by yourself, please. I know you're also hurting. It hurts me, even more, to know that you think you can't rely on me." I hugged him tightly.

"No no no. It's not like that Tha. Of course, I know I can rely on you." He hugged me back.

"Then why won't you let me take care of you? Why are you trying to do everything yourself?" I asked.

Tears started forming in my eyes.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry. You were already in a bad shape so I didn't want to-"

Suddenly my phone started ringing.

It was an alarm.

HIS HEARTBEAT WAS INCREASING TOO MUCH!!

I shot out of bed and ran downstairs.

Mew also followed close behind.

Tae was squirming around in bed and I could clearly hear his whimpers.

I rushed up to him.

"Tae? Tae can you hear me?" I said taking his hands which were moving around too much.

The IV needle was getting moved too much.

He still didn't open his eyes.

Tears were streaming down the sides of his face and he looked really anxious and frightened.

"Tae love. I'm right here. Mew is also here." I looked back at Mew who quickly came closer and took one of his hands.

"You're safe baby. No one can hurt you here. Please open your eyes." He said softly.

He slowly started opening his eyes.

Mew and I looked at him eagerly.

It took a solid minute for him to be able to open his eyes fully.