Chapter 36 End M

Mew's pov:

I was woken up by the bright sunlight coming in through the sliding doors.

I frowned and slowly opened my eyes blinking profusely to get used to the brightness.

I looked to my side after finally managing to open them properly.

A smile automatically formed on my face seeing the ones sleeping soundly next to me.

Tae was in the middle on his back and Tha was on his other side with his arm around Tae's waist.

I turned onto my side and soaked in the beautiful view infront of me.

I've seen them sleep like this so many times but i can never get tired of it.

They're so beautiful no matter how i look at them.

And now, we're officially husbands even.

My smile widened at the thought.

It took a while to get to this point but boy am i glad we didn't give up.

Now, I'm the happiest man on earth having the loves of my life as my husbands.

I snuggled closer and wrapped an arm around both of them.

By the time we got to our hotel in Tokyo, it was already 2 o'clock in the morning and we were exhausted.

So we freshened up and immediately went to bed.

We have 2 weeks to ourselves anyway. So it's fine.

I got up from bed after an hour and freshened up before calling for some room service.

They also woke up a few minutes after that.

"Good morning." I smiled as they blinked profusely trying to wake up.

They looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning."

"Go get freshened up. I already ordered room service for us." I said.

They nodded and got out of bed going into the bathroom.

I couldn't help but chuckle knowing they were half asleep even as they went into the bathroom.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked while we were eating when i noticed how he kept dissociating every other minute.

"Mmmnn... I don't know..." He muttered rubbing his eyes.

Tha and i looked at each other before looking at him again.

That voice... It sounded like a mix of Ethan and Tae's...

"Are you feeling switchy?" I asked.

He nodded slightly leaning against me.

I wrapped an arm around his waist and rubbed his belly gently.

"Nothing's wrong with anyone... I don't know why..." He mumbled.

I thought for a few seconds before realizing.

"It's probably because of the exhaustion. You've been running around a lot the past week because of the wedding and everything after all."

"I guess..." He nodded.

"Let's get you back into bed for now. We can go out later after you're fully rested." Tha moved closer and reached under him lifting him into his arms.

I followed him as he went to the bed and laid him down on the bed.

We sat down on either side of him holding his hands when he reached out to us.