Chapter 32

I included more about the memories Blake holds in here.
The vague details will be explained later on as well along with the memories the others hold.

Blake's pov:

I sighed softly and rubbed my face with my palms.

I couldn't help but get nervous as i thought about what I'm going to have to do in a few hours.

I've never done it before and the mere thought of it made me want to lock myslef in my room.

But now, here i am.

Volunteering to be the first one among us to do it.

I slumped onto my back on the bed.

It's going to be fine ok? He will stop the moment it gets too much for you. And you won't have to tell him everything at once. Will hugged me from the back.

I bit my lips.

I know... But still... I've never talked about these things with anyone but you...

It will be nerve-wracking the first time. Remember how it felt when you talked to me about those things the very first time? He replied.

I sighed.

Yeah...

Exactly. But once you let a little bit out, the rest will come without too much pushing. So don't be nervous. You know Mew would never do anything to hurt you. He kissed my neck.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

Yeah... You're right...

I looked towards the door when I heard it open. 

Mew came in. 

He stopped when he saw me lying on the bed. 

I quickly sat up. 

He smiled warmly and came up to the bed sitting beside me. 

"Nervous?" 

I looked down and nodded slightly. 

He patted my head gently. 

"That's ok. It's bound to be nerve-wracking the very first time." 

I hummed softly. 

"We'll go slow ok? We'll stop the moment you think you can't continue. I have no intention of forcing you or pushing you too much." He said reassuringly. 

I exhaled softly and nodded again. 

"Come on." He took my hand and gently pulled me to stand. 

I didn't try to struggle and let him pull me with him as he went out of the room and to his study. 

"Why are you being so difficult huh? I told you, you can't eat anything." She sighed while looking at me with an exasperated expression.

I bit my lips and looked down. "I-I'm hungry... I haven't eaten anything the whole day... Pl-ease... Just o-one apple..."

"You're already so fucking fat! Do you want to gain more weight and lose customers?!" She yelled and slammed his hand on the table making me jump back in fright.

"I-I'm sorry..." I hiccuped.

"You better be sorry. You should be grateful you even have a roof over your head. Do you know how many kids would die to be in your place?" She crossed her arms.