Chapter 25

Ray's pov:

I blinked quickly trying to clear my mind and make sense of my surroundings.

Fronting turned out to be a bit more disorienting than i imagined.

I shook my head as my vision cleared up and my mind was starting to adjust as well.

I looked around after i managed to ground myself properly.

I'm sitting on a really big bed in the middle of a big room. It looked simple and gave off a warm feeling.

I stopped when i saw the plushies on the couch on the other side of the room.

There was a bunny, squirrel, blue whale, sparrow, and a few other animals.

I looked towards one of the doors when i heard it open.

A man came out.

If i remember correctly he's p'Mew.

Lin had showed me a drawing he had done of him and p'Thanit.

I looked behind him.

It looked like the bathroom.

He smiled when he saw me. "Good morning."

I slowly nodded.

He came upto the bed and sat on the edge staring at me.

I remembered what p'Ethan had told me.

They probably won't realise who you are at first. So make sure to say your name ok?

"R-Ray..." I muttered softly.

My voice sounded foreign to my ears.

His smile widened when he heard me.

"It's nice to meet you, Ray. My name is Mew. You can just call me p'Mew."

I nodded slightly.

He turned to face me.

I blinked.

"I'm sure you can tell a lot of things are different here than in your headspace." He said.

I hummed and looked down at myself.

P'Will had told me about our body being different in this world.

"We can't do anything to change your physical appearance here. But what we can do is get you clothes, accessories, and other things you like. So you can be comfortable and happy." He added.

I looked at him.

Even though p'Leo had told me to tell them what i want and don't want, i still can't get myself to do it.

Even though p'Will has been helping me understand my wants and everything, it's still not easy for me to ask for anything.

"First, since you just woke up, how about you take a shower? We can talk more after you eat some breakfast." He spoke up after a few seconds of silence.

I nodded and scooted towards the edge of the bed.

He also stood up.

He made sure to keep a bit of distance between us.

"Right now, we don't have any clothes or anything for you. Come with me." He said and gestured for me to follow him.

I trailed close behind him as he went to another door.

My jaw dropped when he opened it.

It was a huge closet! There were so many types of clothes!

"Each alter has their own sets of clothes. We'll add some for you after we know what kind of clothes you like to wear as well." He looked at me and smiled.