!!News!!

You should listen to this song. IT IS AMAZING. I didn't know rae could sing if I am being honest. She could sing beautiful though. I was waiting to write this chapter because this is the turning point of the book. Ummm hope you like this chapter.
♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇
Sykkuno prospective:

Today was the 21st of December

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP!!!! I woke up to that sound. Once I opened my eyes I felt a lot of weight on my head. I look and see that corpse was sleeping on my head and toast was sleeping on corpses head.

I saw toast and corpse start to move. The noise was very annoying though.

"What is happening" corpse says. I wanted to answer his question so

I check my phone to see what was happening and it said to turn on your tv and go to the news.

I do so while toast and corpse look at me for an answer for corpses question.

The tv says
"WARNING there is a huge snowstorm coming your way. It might snow for 4 days or even more. We recommend you to go to the store and get some food for the days. Colleges will cancel the school for about 4 days because there will be a snow storm"

"Wait can we leave the campus so we can celebrate Christmas with our family?"

That was a important question that toast asked and I didn't even think or remember that Christmas is coming.

Right after he said that on the news they said "NO one will be able to drive during these days because it will be very dangerous. I am very sad to announce that for Christmas no student on a college campus will be able to leave the campus."

I was really sad about this, but I guess I can have Christmas with corpse. I don't know my feelings right now but I know I want to get to know him.

"We should go shopping so we can get groceries for those 4 days." Toast said, that was smart

"Ok"
me and corpse say at the same time. Wow great minds think alike am I right.

"Sykkuno do you have any clothes that I can borrow?"
Toast says becuase he didn't want to go back to his dorm.

"I think so! But They might be like a little bit small but I have oversized clothes so I think it will work."

"Let me go get them" I go to my room and get some black sweatpants and a shirt with a sweater because it is probably going to be cold.

"Here you go. You can change in the bathroom and corpse can change in his room. I will wait."

"Ok thanks sykkuno"

He goes into the bathroom to change, me and corpse look at each other he then says

"Guess we are going to have to spend Christmas together" not goin to lie that sounded good because I want to get to know corpse some more.

"Yep!" I say excited

He goes to his room and change I decide we will probably get a coffee or something. Toast comes out of the bathroom, he looks very comfortable hahaha.

"All done you can go now"

"Ok!" I say

When I start walking to my room I am about to close the door when I see him pick up the sweater and smell it.

Ummmmmm I don't know what that is about but you know it is whatever.

I change and then go out of my room. It looks like toast and corpse were having a conversation but stopped when I came out. Well at least they were talking and getting to know each other I think. Which is good because they both are very important to me.

We go to the store and nothing happens

(TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE STORE)

We were at all the dorms and toast thought it was best to split there. So we said our goodbyes and he left.

Me and corpse were at our dorm and closed the door. We looked each other in the eye.

"I will put the groceries in the bottom cabinets and you put them in the top ones."
I said becuase i was clearly shorter than he is

"Ok shortie". Wow he did no just say that.

"I am not short I am fun size!"
It is true though

He just laughed and i couldnt help but laugh as well because of how cute it was.

We put all the groceries away and by that time it was about 5:30 p.m.

"What do you wanna do?"
That was a good question that corpse asked.

"Wanna play like amoung us or something?"

"Ok sure but are we going to join a random server?"
Maybe rae or toast want to play

"I can ask rae and toast if they want to play. And I could tell them to ask there friends."
I wanted to meet rae's and toast's roommate as well.

"Sounds like a plan" corpse said

We played amoung us for the rest of the day. We talked a lot and made a lot of new friends.

We played with:
Rae, toast, me, corpse, leslie, ash, Ludwig, clay (dream), wendy, and lily.

When we said goodbye we all left. I wanted to go to sleep.

So I just went to bed and fell asleep.

♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇

Yeah I know there wasn't that much detail and stuff but I am in class so yeah. Sorry if this seems rushed I just feel like lately my CHAPTERS have been way to long. So I tried to cut it a little but there is still a lot.

Word count: 951 words