^^^Thank you^^^

This video was so funny. I watched it when it was live and I kept on laughing so hard. I recommend all of you to go watch this video. Umm yeah now on to the book.

♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇

Hi so I am sorry, I wanted to write the epilogue and make it amazing so my book could end well, and I just had to many ideas of how this book could end so I decided that YOU readers could make your own epilogue. You can use your imagination and just have fun with it. You can put your epilogue in the comments if you want or you can just keep it to yourself. So just be creative with it.

I would like to say Thank you to everyone who has read this book. I didn't really know how this was going to go because I did doubt myself many times. To be honest with you I am glad I finished it and everything.

I would also like to say a thank you to Mizuki_009 for even giving me the idea to make a book. With-ought them this book probably wouldn't even be published. You guys should go check them out. They have a book and it is really interesting.

Thank you to Jessicafemme , outerrever and Ari_Ariii . They have been so nice to me and whenever I was doubting myself in life they would always say nice things and believe in me. So thank you.

I will probably not make another book because I get to stressed and I just feel guilty all the time when I don't upload. Hope you understand. But I will still be on Wattpad probably reading other books so you might see me in the wild lol.

Thank you for reading Snowstorm ❄️ and I hoped you enjoyed!!

Bye!!!! ❤️🧡🧡💚💙💜
from your author Gaby