Information & TW

(Eras of the characters on the picture)
Trigger warning!!
I've already said this, but just to make sure no one can oversee this. This story contains self harm, suicidal thoughts and actions, physical and mental abuse, substance abuse and eating disorders. If you struggle with these things, please be careful with this story and in case, don't read it at all. I hope you all are well and that you stay safe. If you feel like acting
out, reach out.

Before this story begins, I have to say that I respect all their families and that I'm more than glad that they're happily married now and that I mostly ship them as friends. I just love how they acted around each other sometimes and I love how they're so close that they knew kissing etc. was fine. Four of these men are my favourite people and their friendship is amazing it makes me so happy to see that they're happy and healthy now. I honestly have the highest respect for all of them. I only ship past Frerard because they kept the shipping alive themselves. I'm writing this because I enjoy it and wanted to write this down. Mikey is also one of the nicest people ever and I'm so proud of him and the other members. This is just a story that's been going through my head. I love Mikey and I completely respect him and his family. Again, this is a story and has nothing to do with my actual opinion about the members of MCR. I've loved them for years and I know that they're the nicest people ever. I love them with all my heart.

I'd also like to thank my friend who motivated me to write this down and gave me an idea that completely changed the plot to what I wanted it to be. Thank you for everything E.

Also thanks to my bed for supporting me.

And now enjoy the story and be kind :)