My Knight In shining Armor Link x Lucy

Special Chappy!

Lucy's POV

I was cleaning the dishes when I heard the someone knocked the door (FYI: In this special Chapter, Lucy only has her celestial Magic).

"Wait a minute!" I removed my apron and placed it on top of the chair and walked at the door, I opened the door seeing Link with a flower bouquet.

"Link! How may I help you?" I moved closer to him as his ears turned red.

"Uh ummmm"

"Yes?"

"Ummm will you be my Valentine Date?!" I stood there shock, I felt my face heat up as my mouth automatically said "Yes!" Come to think of it, I started to develop feeling for him at the first time I met him.

"Really?"

"Y-yes, I will" he pulled me in a hug saying "Thank You!" After he said that, I was shocked on what he did next.

He kissed me, no on the forehead, no on the cheeks and yes on the lips.

I slowly closed my eyes giving in the kiss a we parted gasping for air.

"I love you" he said, "I love you too, my knight in shining armor"

I placed the flowers at the vase and let Link in, I continued cleaning the dished when I felt a pair of arms snaking at my waist.

"Link I know that's you"

"Oh come on! We should be snuggling up at the couch, but I think I like this position also" he said in a low voice which sent a little chills at my back.

"After I do this, we'll do that later"

And that my readers is how me and my Knight In Shining Armor Got together

-----------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE COMMENT THE NEXT PAIR YOU WANT!

I LUV U ALL!!!!!!!

Jewel-Chrynome! Out!