Special Chappy 2

Special Chappy 2 - Lyon

Lucy's POV

I was about to enter a guild when

.

.

.

.

"I came in like a wrecking ball!" WTF?

I opened the door seeing guild members drinking a lot of vodka and dancing drunk, a drunk Rogue swinging half-naked on top of a wrecking ball, a drunk master Makarov who've spanked some girls butt, and lastly a drunken mob who are trying to chase while saying "Lucy-sama~ please make love with me" and my reaction was like "STFU!" I was about to head into the bar when I felt four hands scratch that, six hands touching me I turned to see who it was then all I saw was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Natsu, Gray and Sting. Touching me, I grabbed my whip and hit them at where to sun doesn't shine and ran away hearing them saying "L-Lucy-sama, please make love t-to me" then their souls left their bodies.

I ran out if the guild, running to the Blue Pegasus and when I entered "And I~ Will always love youuuuu~" I saw Jenny singing Ren cuddling with Sherry Hibiki shouting "it's the end if the world!" Ichiya scaring the people and most but not least Eve who just walked to me and took my hand, him kneeling down, taking a box out and said "oh, you're so beautiful, will you marry me?"-"Oh, hell no!" I smacked his head running out of the guild while he was joining the mob along with Natsu, Gray and Sting.

Just what is wrong with these people!? I know they're drunk but they're getting too much far!

When I was about to open the door I suddenly hear "Baby, baby, baby ohh~" My brain is about to explode as I tried to leave when Lyon froze me in spot 'damn! The ice is too cold' then he walked at me grabbing my chin a guess what happened

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He mother freaking kissed me at the mother freaking lips! I blushed, okay, okay ya got me. I blushed hard and I heard him say "Lucy-chan~ I always wanted to do that to you~" I-is he trying to seduce me?! After that he stripped his clothes (AN#1: she only have her celestial magic, no other magic) then unfroze me, I tried to get my whip and keys as I realized that it wasn't here.

"Looking for this?" I turned to see Lyon playing with my keys and my whip 'What the hell is going on?'-"Give it back!"

"No can't do that" he said in a low voice.

"Why?" I asked, he put my keys in an ice lock then he swung my whip towards me, gripping me tight and pulled me to him. "S-stop it, why are you doing this?"

"Why was I doing this? Simple, I want you" I blushed at his comment. "Aww, is my Lucy shy?" He is freaking teasing me! I moved my body to loosened the grip but the grip tightens and pulling more to him then I crashed to his chest. He brought his face in front of mine then whispered "Lucy, I have something to show you" the whip loosened up as he carried me bridal style to his house.

'Is he?' When we entered the house, he let me down. 'This house seemed familiar'

"Oh really?" I turned to see Lyon wearing clothes the looked familiar. "Huh?"-"You were saying that this house seemed familiar" I looked around the house remembering something "yeah".

In her memory

"Lucy, this is Lyon Vastia, your fiancé" Jude, My father showed a boy with a Snow White hair.

"Konnichiwa, my name is Lyon" he reached his hands toward me, I took his hand and he kissed my hand. I blushed.

"Lucy-desu" I smiled at him and he returned the smile back.

"I shall leave you two, I hope you can get along" then father left.

Flashback end

"Lyon?" I looked at him teary eyed. "It really is you, my fiancé" I said softly. He then wrapped me In a hug "I was so worried when I heard you disappeared, I ran away from home to find you"-"I-I'm sorry for worrying you" he let go of me and looked at me eyes, I can see happiness and a worried look at his eyes.

He brushed some strands of my hair behind my ears and leaned to me and right now our face are just millimeters away from each other "I love you" he said. "I love you too" he kissed me in the lips fully, it was very passionate one.

He stopped kissing me and took my hands pulling me out of the house and walking to the park with a stage. While I was walking I noticed some familiar faces from the guild and other guilds, Lyon pulled me at the stage and took a microphone "I'm sorry for disturbing you people, but I have something to say" he kneeled down, taking a box from his pocket.

I gasped almost crying "Lucy Heartifilia, will you marry me?" Everyone awed and the other chuckled "Yes" he took my hand and slipped a beautiful silver ring with a diamond in to my finger. He stood up grabbing my waist towards him and kissed me. Everyone applauded as the others sang the song Marry You by Bruno Mars.

Lyon carried me bridal style again and carried me to his house.

I'll just leave the rest to your imagination.

Special Chappy 2 end

Soo~ how is it? Thank you for: adding my story to your reading lists, voting, following and commenting.

Who do you like next?

And I need a partner for my upcoming story called Lightness And Darkness.

Summary: Lucy and Freed was abandoned at the holy island of Fairy tail, the tenroujima island. And was trained by Zeref, the Gods and Mavis. They returned to fairy tail but they actually quit! And joined Sabertooth. What will go wrong?

Please comment your couples and crossover!