Lucy needs an explanation!!!

"Hi guys! I'm sorry that I'm not updating a lot and every chapters are getting shorter because I'm losing my inspiration to write a story and I even can' update 'Life and Death' and 'Changing' so please please recommend some books that I can read so I can write more and more stories for you guys."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Natsu - 100%

Sting - 100%

_____________________________________________________________________________

Jewel/author: I have finally decided that in this fan fiction! It will be a Lucy x Natsu! All NaLu Fans and FanClub! You should celebrate!

Natsu: YAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!

Sting: But it's a tie! Why did the flame head win?!

Jewel: Simple, Lucy's older than you. Afterall she slept at the tenroujima island for 7 years which makes her 27 or 28 years old (I am going to edit each chapter to fix my mistakes and thank you readers for correcting me it's just that I just suck at mathematics after the Geometry and Algebra) and I checked your information in the Wikipedia and it says that you are 17 years old. Plus I think that after reading a lot of StingLu fanfictions in Wattpad. I still find i weird with the age gap, I mean I agree with appearances but the problem is the age. And I find it quite odd.

Lucy: Reisha?! WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO PAIR ME WITH HIM?! And AFTER THIS YOU ARE GONG TO SAY SOMETHING to our fellow readers.

Jewel: yes boss.

Lucy: Don't boss me!

Jewel: Yes, Ma'am.

Jewel: And oh! I forgot to tell yoyu that after this story is completed I will make a sequel about how I became a member of the court of the Highest. And how I obtain my abilities. Just PM me if you want. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!

Fairy Tail: Jewel-chan Doesn't own Fairy Tail and other anime!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22 - The End.

Lucy's Pov

I stares at Link shocked. Why Didn't I notice this?!

Lucy: Link You're a member of the highest?!

Link: Sorry, I was hiding it because it was an order from Miss Reisha.

Lucy: Reisha?! (uh, SHE'S NOT HERE?!)

Wendy: Ummm, if your looking for Miss Lucy, she left.

Lucy: *sigh* it can't be helped huh? *Grabs all of the dragon keys* I call upon all of the Dragons! Igneel! Celestia! Aria! Metalicana! Acnologia! Aqua! Grandeeney! Weissloga! Skiadrum! Kirina!

All of the dragons appeared out of thee guild and they lecture every Dragon Slayers about manners even the other dragon slayers that are not here and it's kinda funny. Link disappeared with a pillar of light and was no where to be seen, then after that day, it was peaceful. So I decided to take a mission and when I was about to get a poster from the mission board Natsu arrived and his face looked like he wanted to say something.